• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx(2nd battle)(I feel hopeless)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
When the battle starts, focus on eliminating his clones as fast as possible; this is made easier by using the "Wild Dance" reaction command, which takes out a large quantity of them. After you take them out, you have a free moment to take in a couple of combos. Of course, then he retaliates. You should make sure to be defensive, but at the same time try to stay close to him, because he'll shout "Dance, water, dance!", and you'll be left hanging dry (no pun intended) if you're too far away from him. This always seemed to be my downfall before I beat him; I was too far away, and I wasn't able to get back to him in time to eliminate all of his clones.

Use your Cure magic conservatively, and don't be afraid to use up a few Potions or Elixirs either. Continue attacking him while constantly being on the lookout for another water clone attack (as it would suck to get so close to defeating him, when all of a sudden, it's Game Over D: [flashback]), and very soon, you'll defeat him.

Elorah

Awards
Demyx's attacks cannot be blocked, so have lots of hi-potions and healing stuff ready.

I think it's best to stay close to him but try to dodge to the side when he does his attacks, because .. they hurt. If you stay too far away and he says 'Dance, water, dance!', then it's extremely unlikely to make your way over to him AND kill all the water forms in 10 seconds.

Wisdom form is pretty helpful at the end of the battle, but it's no big deal really if you don't use it.

Good luck defeating Demyx! (it took me AGES to defeat him too :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back