• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx[possible spoiler]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas Sorrows

I can not defeat Demyx in Hollow Bastion. Does anyone have any strategies, or level reccomendations?
I'm level 28

E

Eclipse

Look, there is a forum called "Members helping Members" where you can ask questions and help with the game.

anyways, for demyx. Whenever he calls his water clones, like at the beginning, use the reaction "Wild dance" to twirl them around and make them fuse into one clone, then beat that one clone and it will kill all of them, and you will surely finish in time. I still had 27 seconds left when i finished. Anyways then he starts to shoot his water wall of death, at that point you can tell hes gonna teleport across the room, so dodge the walls, and wait until he rushes towards you, and when he reaches you, land a chain combo on him. You HAVE to keep donald alive in this fight, as you need his magic, and his co-op "Comet" helps a lot. As far as drives go, try Valor because you can land in combos quick. When he yells "kick to the beat" try to use guard to deflect his attacks, or run away from him. When he summons his water clones, do the same thing with "wild dance". keep doing this until you beat him ^_^. Bring lots of potions

Roxas Sorrows

Ok, but the Drive forms, I keep losing because everytime I Drive, I end up in Anti, and Demyx's water towers, and bubble things hurt me badly.

E

Eclipse

the water towers -- dodge them before he can shoot them at you...he stalls about 1-2 seconds before he shoots that water wall, keep running, until he manages to shoot towards you, then chain a combo.

if you keep going into anti it's because boss fights heighten the chance of driving into anti, if you're worried, drive into anti BEFORE the boss fight, i think that might help ^_^

if you're level 28, i suggest you be around level 32

DualWeilder.

i know its not proven, and its probably wrong, but it seems you have a really high chance of going anti if you drive at the same time you get hit. ive drove into anti 3 times and each was because i got hit. (i did it on purpose to see) so try to be farther away when you drive.

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
DualWeilder. said:
i know its not proven, and its probably wrong, but it seems you have a really high chance of going anti if you drive at the same time you get hit. ive drove into anti 3 times and each was because i got hit. (i did it on purpose to see) so try to be farther away when you drive.

No it is because you Drive to much AND because of that I tried it.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
DualWeilder. said:

i went into anti while I was fighting Demyx

Fuse

When will we surrender?
i never went into anti fighting demyx or any boss fight..just around heartless and i still murder them even in anti...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back