• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'm and Axel fan but that doesn't mean I diss all the Organization, I like Axel cause he is silly but at the same he knows when to shut it off, and be serious when the time calls for it........
Saix is cool
Xemnas cool
Deymx is cool, just kinda stupid a little bit too much

And yeah Xemnas and Saix are the only evil ones, but Xaldin is a little iffy though-cause he does try and take those things closet to Beast Away.....but anyway U get my point

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I even feel sorry for Xemnas (I really feel sorry for Saix, he was not even one of the original 6, so he had no part in that) Xemnas just seems so defeated when he is having the conversation with Riku, Mickey and Sora, I feel for him. Xehanort went crazy, but it does not seem like Xemnas is like that, he shows more emotions than Xehanort who had a heart,.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Roxas
Axel
Xemnas
Demyx
Xigbar
Vexen
Saix

Can't stand the others, especially the psycho bitch

R

Riku's Dawn

5 Kings of Twilight said:
Demyx should say on his org cloak, "I'm weak, please avoid me."
or "N00B."
Unfortunetly,he gave me that cloak badge and stuck it on my account.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Come on though, Demxy is stronger than everyone at CO except Marluxia, and of course Axel? It is not like he is that weak.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
let me guess, he gets beat up by kids and his lunch money stolen, and lost his heart when he cowered to heartless?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Man, you really hate the guy, I was being sarcastic because I figured that is how people would portray him

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
See Cloudy knows that he can fight. I don't think he could go with Axel, but he can fight.

R

Riku's Dawn

The worst part in the fan fic is that Demyx and Larxene....well....let's just say they kicked it into high gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back