• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Demyx's VA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombo

I also want to know how Demyx sound's like in the English version.

E

Eclipse

^^^ it's not a beta version, it's the real full version of the game.

he doesn't, because he only started videotaping by the time he got to the tron world, and the demyx part of the game is waaay over by then. he'd have to start the game over if you want tapes of that XD

DannyKilla

TwilightSoulKey said:
^^^ it's not a beta version, it's the real full version of the game.

he doesn't, because he only started videotaping by the time he got to the tron world, and the demyx part of the game is waaay over by then. he'd have to start the game over if you want tapes of that XD

Actually it is a Betta version...

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
oblivion seeker said:
Who says that all surfers and skaters are potheads???

Stereotypical stupid, yeah, you're a stereotypical stupid!!!

XP

You can't really blame him. A lot of skaters and rockers at my school are drugees, hence the fact that many people get the image of skaters and rockers being pot heads.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Anyway, the version of the game Maverick has is actually the full, completed game. The reason he hasn't posted the intro is because he got a letter from SE telling him not to post the opening or ending movies. Obviously, they don't want to release the full version of Sanctuary yet.

ReturnableMemory

Madness said:
Anyway, the version of the game Maverick has is actually the full, completed game. The reason he hasn't posted the intro is because he got a letter from SE telling him not to post the opening or ending movies. Obviously, they don't want to release the full version of Sanctuary yet.

Damn that sux, guess we have to wait the 10 long aking days until KH2 comes out. GRRRRRR I'M TIRED OF WAITING!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back