• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destinys Island not alone???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khfanatic

This is maybe old stuff, but I even wonder, why are Destinys Island all alone in KH1,surrounded by water, when in KH2, Kairi's standing and looking at it in her way home from school??? Couldn't figure that out, so i'm asking you guys:p Thanks for all help;D

Xehanort: 17

Maybe because Nomura didn't wanna show the other Island. Or it could be that it's too far to see from Destiny Islands.

"Let's see how you dance"

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
For all we know it could be a group of islands, it's the camera angles used only used those two islands. There was no need to show the rest I guess.

Khfanatic

No...I don't think so you see, because if you play Kh2, you see the Island clearly from where Kairi stands....

Khfanatic

And they say in KH1 that hey wish to see other worlds and they don't know whats out there... If they wanted to see other world, the could just take some boats, and sail over to the other side, and take the bus out of there!

neon6

And they say in KH1 that hey wish to see other worlds and they don't know whats out there... If they wanted to see other world, the could just take some boats, and sail over to the other side, and take the bus out of there!

Now that's just illogical, captain.

KershaFangs

The Destiny Islands you play on in KH1 are just a small group of islands that Sora and his friend played on ever since they were small children. They all really live on the mainland, which is a boat ride over. That's where Kairi goes to school. If you notice in KH2, Selphie askes Kairi when she's going over to the island they used to play at and she is staring at the Destiny Island that we know of.

DELTA152

Think about it when sora is in his room with his mother calling him, it is looking at the islands away fro, it even if it was on the island, did you see houses on there in the beggining of the game?

Awesome Ansem

For all we know it could be a group of islands, it's the camera angles used only used those two islands. There was no need to show the rest I guess.

yeah, sora and them live on a different island or continent, they just went to the island to hang-out. Like DELTA said, remember when sora is in his room in kh1? that's obously not on the same island because there aren't even any houses on that island. And the kids have to take boats to that island, they talked about that in kh1. Don't you remember?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
It makes it more realistic. In KH2, the place featured in KH1 was referred to as an 'islet'.

Awesome Ansem

It's kingdom hearts. A group of a few kids can probably have their own island if they want to. It seems like there aren't very many people on each world anyway.

Keyblader110

But if you look out in the sea you see no other island but what could have happen that there was a huge valconic eruption and hardened in the pass year and so some seeds from the other island droped in the sea and drifed to the new island and make trees there and so some ppl thought to inhabit it and so they did. That what I think.

Awesome Ansem

But if you look out in the sea you see no other island but what could have happen that there was a huge valconic eruption and hardened in the pass year and so some seeds from the other island droped in the sea and drifed to the new island and make trees there and so some ppl thought to inhabit it and so they did. That what I think.

Are you really saying that all the land that's not that one island was made naturally from a volcano between kh1 and kh2? Not only did that not happen, but its impossible in that very small amount of time. Unless you watch the magic schoolbus. Even if they were formed during that time (which they weren't) it would take way more than a year to make and populate a whole city. And even then/ I don't even know why I'm talking to you about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back