• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Detective Conan ( case closed )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
Wellll its not up now and his is so it dosent matter i hate rude people but yes i love the show they stopped it right when he changed back into himself after taking that liquor and they showed another episode in like a year.

Yuki-kun

yeah conan is so kool to bad though i heard it was canceled in america right when it was getting good. :(

helios

Bronze Member
Man thats old i want to see some new ones the episode is when that other detective thought he was better than jimmy and the wife killed the husband in plain sight with a needle to his neck now thats F****d up people get messed up in the show thats why i like it.:D

Last edited:

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
Thats really to bad, in Japan Its still going, and its great, I have some of the recent episodes, and also in Japan theres movies for it. over here there isn't is there?

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
No but i'm half japanese and i just went there this summer, now i'm back in the U.S.A. but sometimes my friends will send me recorded videos of the shows. And like i said over there its been on for a looonnnggg time.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Yuki-kun said:
yeah conan is so kool to bad though i heard it was canceled in america right when it was getting good. :(

i dont think it was cancelled. its still on but at a very late time. just yesterday i saw cased closed showing at like 4:30 a.m

ordyh

I <3 this anime...i use to figure out who did it before they said it ^__^!

Mickey Killer

Detective Conan: Case Closed

Alright, I'll say that this is a very interesting series, to say the least. Not the greatest, by a nice change from everything else out there. I've taken a sorta liking to the main trio (Jimmy/Shinichi-Conan, Rachel/Ran, and Richard/Kogoro). they are just a funny bunch, aren't they?

Boy oh boy, we've barely gotten word on the first movie being dubbed, while in japan they are already preparing for number 11. Man, Funi better book it if they hope to catch up at least a little.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Re: Detective Conan: Case Closed

I loved this show so damn much when it was on Adult Swim, I would watch it every night and try and figure out the murders for myself, it was awesome

And then they stopped putting it on.....those bastards >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back