• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry - Return of Darkness ((OOC + Sign-ups))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Soldier

Website
www.khkeybladewars.proboards60.com
This is set after Devil May Cry 4 and all events of the games, per some of DMC 2, happened.

Since the defeat of the Savior and the Order of the Sword, Nero and Kyrie continued to live together in Fortuna whilst Dante, Trish and Lady went back to hunting demons. Finally after another 20 long years of fighting, Dante finally put his sword to rest and settled down with a women whom he had met during a mission. Together they had three kids. The kids all were half human and half-demon to which Dante was most happy about. He trained them to become the next generation of demon hunters with help from thier 'Auntie Trish' and 'Uncle Nero' as well as Lady, who stopped by a few times.

25 years after the events of DMC4....

Fortuna

Nero was walking along the path towards headquaters. Having become the leader of the town guard was a big deal for Nero and he had taken the job on well. Fortuna had become a quiet little port town again with people now worshipping the so-called true God however, parts of Sparda still remained around the city and the demon lord was still an important person for the people of the town. As he neared headquaters he could smell buring, faint but it was there. He ran, he ran as fast as he could. When he found the source he couldn't believe it. Headquaters was ablaze and there, hovering, were several Bianco Angelos, all of whom turned to face Nero. Anger and hate filled his body and Nero grabbed an Angelo with his Devil Bringer and smashed it against the others. More appeared from the flames. Grabbing Red Queen from his back, he readied himself as the Angelos came towards him. The last thing heard from the area was a loud shout as Nero charged into battle.

Devil May Cry

Zachary, son of Sparda, listened to his Auntie Trish as she went on about how there had been some rumours about an attack on Fortuna. Zach had learned of the place from his father and Nero during training. He heard the town had once worshipped his grandfather, something that caught his attention. The edge of Sparda cut into the floorboards in small circles as Trish continued to speak, "Zach, are you listening to me?"

"Yes Trish...Fortuna was taken by demons and these Angelo things showed up again meaning the Order is back, right?", he said as he turned to look at Trish. She thought for a moment then gave a small nod.

"It doesn't mean that the Order is back though...the Alto Angelos were made in machines and from the souls of humans and demons...some even of what remained of Nelo Angelo", she said and stopped. Zach went solid. His Uncle. The one he had never met or seen. His father didn't speak much about him, he still didn't like the fact he had lost him. Trish continued, "We do have calls saying that Mundas' castle is also back but I've checked them out yet...and there seems to be some trouble near where the Temen-ni-gru once stood", she sighed. It seemed all the evil places were attracting new enemies.

Zachary stood up, "Guess there's only thing to do then...get everyone ready...we've got a few places to visit", he said as he walked over and put his jacket on, grabbed his guns and sheathed Sparda onto his back. There was some hunting to do.

Underworld

Four human-like figures stood around a single circular table. One of them put a clawed hand, which then turned a human hand, onto the table and spoke, "Fortuna fell much easily than I had thought it would...we have the boy and the girl. We c-c-c-couldn't find their child but my Lord", the male voice finished.

Another spoke, "It does not matter. My sources tell me that the Son of Sparda has retried and left the duty of hunting to his kids. They can't be that good. Even if that child can warn them there is no where they could beat us. Only he can", finished the voice.

"But what about her? She knows about the attacks. She is trouble. You were around when she first came into play, were you not, Nelo?", asked another voice.

Nelo Angelo, as known as Vergil, stepped forward, "Yes. She is of no trouble to our plans but. All we must do is continue to follow the plan exactly. Then we can summon Chaos. The God of Destruction and Ruin shall then take care of matters. We just need to keep those kids busy with the attacks. Keep sending the Bianco Angelos and the other demons. Create some Alto Angelos to lead our army, Agnus"

"Y-Y-Y-Yes Lord Vergil. How goes the preparations for the ceremony?", asked Agnus, his reborn form once more in effect.

"Almost complete. Your knowledge of the sword has allowed me to work on bring my father almost completely...he should be finished soon". There was a loud creak as the doors to the room opened wide and a shadowed figure apporach the group. The figure was most recognise. It was that of the Dark Knight Sparda's demon form, "Ahhh right on time, father"

"Vergil, we have much to do...let us not wait", spoke Sparda. Vergil nodded to Sparda and the others. They all walked out of the room together, Vergil and Sparda leading the group that was made up of themselves plus Agnus, Bolverk and at the back was The Despair Embodied.

-------

Ok, I've had this idea on my mind for a while so I decided to write it up and see if anyone is interested in an rp like this. Rules are:

1. No Cussing or Foul Mouthe Language directed at another person in OOC terms or in the rp at all. If you need to cuss due to your character's persona then try and keep it limited. Anyone I see abusing this right will be kicked out of the rp.

2. Try and post as much as you can. I know some of us have busy schedules so I don't expect everyone to post every day.

3. Post the password, Let's Roll, at the top of your bio so I know you've read these rules.

4. Do not comment on anyone's rp ability even if in a positive way.

5. The first password is a fake. Put "Let's Do This", if you're going to join the Demon Hunters Army and "Give me more power", if you're going to join the Underworld Army.

5. Try not to post a small post each turn. I don't want to see a full page of two-four lines per post. Try and keep a good even length.

Playable Parts - Note, you may play as both an original character and a canon character

Canon Characters

Good

Dante-
Trish -
Lady -
Dante's Wife -
Zachary, Dante Youngest Son - Keyblade Soldier
Donatello, Dante's Eldest Son - Reckless Chaos
Dante's 3rd Kid - Mythological Omega
Nero -
Kyrie -
Nero's Kid -

Bad

Vergil aka Nelo Angelo -
Dark Knight Sparda -
Devil Knight Bolverk -
Order Researcher Agnus -
The Despair Embodied -

>>Not all positions need to be filled<<

-----

Demon Hunters + Good Demons Spots (I'm not against demons working with the good guys like Sparda did)

-
-
-
-

Demons + Demon Followers Spots (I'm not against humans working with demons)

-
-
-
-

Original Character Template

Note: Pictures allowed for all sections but post the link and not the image itself please.

Name: The name of your character
Faction: Demon Hunter Army or Underworld Army
Appearence: Human appearence. Demons may also have a human form.
Devil Appearence: The appearence for demons and users of Devil Trigger
Weapon(s): The weapons your character users.
Bio: The history of your character. Not needed for Canon Characters.

Well that's it. I'll post my bio shortly.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Will edit rest later.

Name: Donatello aka Don
Faction: Demon Hunter Army

Appearence: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/jujukaboose666/Anime/W_0304.jpg

Devil Appearence: The appearence for demons and users of Devil Trigger
Weapon(s): The weapons your character users.
Bio: The history of your character. Not needed for Canon Characters.

Keyblade Soldier

Website
www.khkeybladewars.proboards60.com
Ok here's my profile.

Name: Zachary aka Zach
Faction: Demon Hunter Army
Appearence: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/RY-01/RP2/red.jpg
Devil Appearence: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/RY-01/RP2/SpardaDT.jpg
Weapon(s):

Sparda
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/RY-01/RP2/Weapons/Sparda-1.jpg
The demon sword that bears the name of Zach's grandfather. Forged in the demon world it has large magical power and can only be wielded by one that has the blood of Sparda flowing through his veins. It was once used to close the demon world and lost its power, becoming the sword Force Edge, but was restored by Dante during his encounter with Mundas. Afterwards it stayed with Dante until it was used by Trish to access the Order of the Sword. It was then used by Sanctus before it was returned to Dante by Nero. It remained in Devil May Cry until Dante passed it onto his young son, Zachary whom now uses it as his personal Devil Arm.

Hell and Wrath
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/RY-01/RP2/Weapons/ClericPistol.jpg
Two machine pistols used by Zachary, given to him by Trish. Capable of full automatic firing or burst firing, these two pistols can pump alot of bullets into a demon or human in record time. Like Ebony and Ivory before them, Hell and Wrath are personally customized for the use of only Zach.

Bio: The youngest son of Dante and his wife, Zachary is the grandson of Sparda and nephew of Vergil. He hs the blood of Sparda running though his veins, a little more than that of his siblings or so his father says. Zachary was always treated the most by his father after he born as Dante found Zach to be more like his own father than himself. He always said that when he looked at Zach that he could see a young Sparda , and indeed himself, in there. When his father finally retired and when he was old enough, it was Zach who took up the job of watching shop as his sibling hunted down the demons. His father, seeing how Zach was willing to look after the shop rather than adventure, decided to give the boy a present. The present came in the form of the Sparda, his grandfather's demon sword and the most important Devil Arm his father owned. Although he believed he did not deserve it, Zach took the sword and decided to use it as his own weapon rather than have it hanging up in the shop. As he was a desendant of Sparda, Zachary is able to access the power held by the sword and even take on the Devil Form os his grandfather is he needs to. As the Underworld Army moves, Zachary now moves from keeping shop to finally going after some demons with the Sparda at his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back