• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Devil May Cry Series Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
Forgive me if there is already thread like this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now then in this discussion you can cover any grounds of DMC as long as it is DMC

So to start off
Does anyone have Idea of what the storyline for DMC4 might be about, I mean Ive read bits and pieces but none of them make any sense one say that the Devil Bringer *Neros Supernatural Demon Arm* is the main plot, others say that Dantes search for something he lost is the main Plot

Anyone care to share with me theirs veiws/theories/guesses/whatever else can be thought up of what the Next Gen DMC4s storyline might be?

S

Shadow Soldier

I'm too lazy to do a search if there is another thread, not to mention I shouldn't have to.

But the anime looks pretty good. Too bad it isn't in NA.

And I've only played the third one, which I must say kicked ass once you could do combos and actually kill enemies.

S

Shadow Soldier

Nah, I only saw the opening on Joystiq I think it was. It looked good.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
1 rocked, 2 sucked, 3 f*cking pwned, and 4 looks very promising. I'm not really sure on what exactly 4's gonna be about, but I read on Wiki that Nero's in this, well, order called "The Order of the Sword," I believe. Dante, I think, kills the leader, and Nero goes out to kill him. This is only a speculation.

Haku

<3
I haven't really had the chance to see the anime yet but I heard it was great, and I'm really excited about the 4th game coming out I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Masamune

Big Boss
^ Yup. I hope it doesn't turn out to be like DMC2.

I need to watch the anime... it looks so awesome.

Masamune

Big Boss
^ so you could always get it for the PC. (if you have a good graphics card)

emos777

PC?! that somethin i would like to try since im not sure when im goin to get a 360 or PS3 by tha way tha third games owns ALL action games n im lookin forward to that anime like crazy

Masamune

Big Boss
Thanks for the link. This looks so awesome.

btw ,know a site from which i can download it?

Masamune

Big Boss
Thanx for the link.

Strawberry ice cream WTF

If you wanna watch the first ep. than here is a link with better prints.
Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back