• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone but me notice this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twila

Monarch Beach, California (The OC Ya'll!)
Okay, we all know that Namine is Kairi's "shadow"
And BHK (i think his name is Lycole) is Sora's "shadow"
This is because they both at one time lost their hearts.
Well then, this is the reason BHK has keyblades, and 1 more thing...

Did anyone else but me notice BHK and Namine have blonde hair, and Sora and Kairi have Dark hair. Sora is supposed to be light, and BHK his shadow. Why are their hair and clothes the opposite?!

I am confused about this, plus, what is the "we have a lot more in common then you think" Axel says? THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON! Personally, i think Axel is a lot like Sephiroth.

twila

DualBlader said:
'eh. We'll hopefully get a lot of these questions answered in KH: II, or add on to the list of questions through Trailers. XD

That or we'll learn everything in a KH: III. (Here we go again)

I'm just irritated from the lack of info...i mean, i knew everything about CoM before it came out, yet here i am not knowing a tiny bit of fact about KH2. Besides, they might not even have a Kh3...

Besides all that, The info is right there! Its just all in Japanese! I am not very good at speaking or reading Japanese yet, so i have no idea what it says...

AuronFanatic

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh boy.

twila said:
Okay, we all know that Namine is Kairi's "shadow"
And BHK (i think his name is Lycole) is Sora's "shadow"

It's amazing how many people say this. First off, Kairi and Namine don't even know each other. Namine only knows about Kairi from screwing around with Sora's memories. And Kairi? Well, she has no idea of Namine's existence.

tilwa said:
This is because they both at one time lost their hearts.
Well then, this is the reason BHK has keyblades, and 1 more thing...
This is a techncality, but Kairi didn't actually lose her heart. It was trapped in Sora's, so it was more like "relocated for the time being." Either way, how does this tie in to the BHK having keyblades?

tilwa said:
I am confused about this, plus, what is the "we have a lot more in common then you think" Axel says? THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON!
I suppose what they have in common (other that wanting to off Marluxia, off course) will be revealed in KH2. So chill, all right?

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
ok explain to me how u figured out that BHK's name is possibly lycole.... i meen that doesn't even sound right
i never knew they confirmed namine was kairi's shadow and bhk is sora's shadow so explain that to me 2
Who cares about the hair color i don't

twila

AuronFanatic said:
Oh boy.

It's amazing how many people say this. First off, Kairi and Namine don't even know each other. Namine only knows about Kairi from screwing around with Sora's memories. And Kairi? Well, she has no idea of Namine's existence.

This is a techncality, but Kairi didn't actually lose her heart. It was trapped in Sora's, so it was more like "relocated for the time being." Either way, how does this tie in to the BHK having keyblades?

I suppose what they have in common (other that wanting to off Marluxia, off course) will be revealed in KH2. So chill, all right?

Okay, first, you're a baka. The game said specifically that Namine was Kairi's shadow. Remember in Riku mode when Namine was sad because she was just a shadow? Obviously, you don't remember.

Second, Kairi lost her heart. It was in Sora because they shared a paupu when they were little. So when she lost her heart, she got it from Sora when he commited Suicide. Then when she saved him from the heartless, they hugged. The heart split to both of them (somehow). Then Sora lived again.

Third: I can't just "chill" I can't stand anyone saying that Sora and Axel are alike. Unless in the middle of the game Axel jumps out and yells "SORA! I AM UR FATHER!!!" I doubt that will happen...

twila

fantasygurl1227 said:
ok explain to me how u figured out that BHK's name is possibly lycole.... i meen that doesn't even sound right
i never knew they confirmed namine was kairi's shadow and bhk is sora's shadow so explain that to me 2
Who cares about the hair color i don't

Someone translated a part of a magazine that said his name was Lycole.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
*ahem* If you look at the join date, it's this month, meaning that he hasn't read any of the theories...or rather how they were all disproven.

1. BHK's name has not been confirmed, or even hinted at as far as I know, show me a link and I will retract this statement.
2. Hair has nothing to do with it.
3. It was not proven/confirmed/said that BHK is Sora's shadow or that Namine is Kairi's, those are all just SPECULATIONS and THEORIES
4. What Axel and BHK have in common will be revealed in KH2, so chill out.

**EDIT: twila, please provide a link**

Last edited by a moderator:

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
twila said:
Okay, first, you're a baka. The game said specifically that Namine was Kairi's shadow. Remember in Riku mode when Namine was sad because she was just a shadow? Obviously, you don't remember.

Second, Kairi lost her heart. It was in Sora because they shared a paupu when they were little. So when she lost her heart, she got it from Sora when he commited Suicide. Then when she saved him from the heartless, they hugged. The heart split to both of them (somehow). Then Sora lived again.

Third: I can't just "chill" I can't stand anyone saying that Sora and Axel are alike. Unless in the middle of the game Axel jumps out and yells "SORA! I AM UR FATHER!!!" I doubt that will happen...

technically, when she said shadow, she meant that after unlinking the memories of kairi from sora's mind, she replaced herself into those links, thus creating a "false" kairi, or in other words, a false reflection, a false shadow, a false memory.

She never lost her heart (haven't you played the game??) her heart was embeded into sora when she passed through him in the secret place. They never shared a paopu, which only represents a friendship, not linking each other forever. It's just a freaking legend!! When he unlocked his heart, he also unlocked Kairi's heart from his body and soul. And then his heart fed the drakness, but once she shared an embrace with his heartless, his body and soul (due to the fact that their hearts were once in one body) formed again and Sora was back to his own self. If KL was here, i'm sure he would've remembered me explaining the shadow thing in a past topic. I wish he were here...deal with the stupid theories and noobs.

twila

Banishing Blade said:
*ahem* If you look at the join date, it's this month, meaning that he hasn't read any of the theories...or rather how they were all disproven.

1. BHK's name has not been confirmed, or even hinted at as far as I know, show me a link and I will retract this statement.
2. Hair has nothing to do with it.
3. It was not proven/confirmed/said that BHK is Sora's shadow or that Namine is Kairi's, those are all just SPECULATIONS and THEORIES
4. What Axel and BHK have in common will be revealed in KH2, so chill out.

**EDIT: twila, please provide a link**

**sigh**

You people think because i signed up today that i haven't been on a hundred other sites reading all of their facts. I put it all together with a few translations from Michelle (From Japan, she translated Mags) and i can't remember the sites i got my facts from originally. And about ur #3, It has been confirmed in CoM. Namine was depressed that she was just a shadow. I remember that, i just beat that part a second time on my second game file. It says it right there. Plus, there may be no proof that BHK is Sora's shadow, but it makes sense. He has the Oathkeeper because it was given to him by Namine. Namine had it because she is Kairi's shadow. But BHK is like Sora, you know, they look alike like Namine and Kairi. It makes perfect sense.

*Huff huff*

twila

kaizer21 said:
technically, when she said shadow, she meant that after unlinking the memories of kairi from sora's mind, she replaced herself into those links, thus creating a "false" kairi, or in other words, a false reflection, a false shadow, a false memory.

She never lost her heart (haven't you played the game??) her heart was embeded into sora when she passed through him in the secret place. They never shared a paopu, which only represents a friendship, not linking each other forever. It's just a freaking legend!! When he unlocked his heart, he also unlocked Kairi's heart from his body and soul. And then his heart fed the drakness, but once she shared an embrace with his heartless, his body and soul (due to the fact that their hearts were once in one body) formed again and Sora was back to his own self. If KL was here, i'm sure he would've remembered me explaining the shadow thing in a past topic. I wish he were here...deal with the stupid theories and noobs.

Baka, don't call me a noob. My hobby is researching KH2. I also happen to be having a party this summer where all my friends dress as KH characters and go to Disneyland. So i am NOT a noob.

And, the paupu thingy, it wasn't just a legend. It was what made Sora and Kairi share a heart. How else would her heart be inside him?

And, play Riku mode. You'll see what i mean about the shadow thingy.

AuronFanatic

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thank you, both kaizer21 and Banishing Blade. You both just proved my points.

And to add on to what kaizer said, Namine could have also ment that after Sora's memories are fixed, Sora won't remember her, and so she'll just be a shadow in the back of his mind.

twila

AuronFanatic said:
Thank you, both kaizer21 and Banishing Blade. You both just proved my points.

And to add on to what kaizer said, Namine could have also ment that after Sora's memories are fixed, Sora won't remember her, and so she'll just be a shadow in the back of his mind.

Hm...your theorie thing makes sense. But remember, the shadows of them can still walk outside of his mind, to put it one way. But in a way, yeah, she'll be a shadow in his mind. You sorta helped my theorie.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
**sigh**

You people think because i signed up today that i haven't been on a hundred other sites reading all of their facts. I put it all together with a few translations from Michelle (From Japan, she translated Mags) and i can't remember the sites i got my facts from originally. And about ur #3, It has been confirmed in CoM. Namine was depressed that she was just a shadow. I remember that, i just beat that part a second time on my second game file. It says it right there. Plus, there may be no proof that BHK is Sora's shadow, but it makes sense. He has the Oathkeeper because it was given to him by Namine. Namine had it because she is Kairi's shadow. But BHK is like Sora, you know, they look alike like Namine and Kairi. It makes perfect sense.

*Huff huff*
damn she meant she was just a cheap imitation of kairi she replacd herself with soras memories of kairi and wen she will remove da chains in soras memories she will become a shadow of kairi in soras heart
Baka, don't call me a noob. My hobby is researching KH2. I also happen to be having a party this summer where all my friends dress as KH characters and go to Disneyland. So i am NOT a noob.

And, the paupu thingy, it wasn't just a legend. It was what made Sora and Kairi share a heart. How else would her heart be inside him?

dey neva shard a papou in kh1 sora drew a picture in da secret place and yes it was jus a legend
BHK bein soras shadow is stupid it doesnt make sense BHK barely looks like sora and Namine barely looks like BHK and wheva said bhk got his oathkeepa from namine

E

Ecstacy

twila said:

ok so your justifying the fact that your not a noob because your throwing a holloween party at disney land in the summer and you spend most of your life on the computer researching about kh2. all i ca say is wow. but really the only reason you are being called a noob is because you are trying to state things with no proof. give proof and no one can say anything.

Brian

p.s. jk about the holloween thing but that is kinda crazy. never even heard of people dressing up like kh characters lol.

twila

envyme2x said:
ok so your justifying the fact that your not a noob because your throwing a holloween party at disney land in the summer and you spend most of your life on the computer researching about kh2. all i ca say is wow. but really the only reason you are being called a noob is because you are trying to state things with no proof. give proof and no one can say anything.

Brian

p.s. jk about the holloween thing but that is kinda crazy. never even heard of people dressing up like kh characters lol.

Well, i'm a KH fanatic. And having Halloween Early is called Cosplaying. Costume + Playing. And proof? Anyone with half a brain can figure this out with a little research.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
twila said:
Well, i'm a KH fanatic. And having Halloween Early is called Cosplaying. Costume + Playing. And proof? Anyone with half a brain can figure this out with a little research.
no not really because BHK being soras shadow sounds and will b mad cheezy it would jus b stupid dumb and boring and BHK is jus a new/original characta wit no connection 2 sora except da damn keyblade

twila

RikuHeroOfDark said:
no not really because BHK being soras shadow sounds and will b mad cheezy it would jus b stupid dumb and boring and BHK is jus a new/original characta wit no connection 2 sora except da damn keyblade

Um, r u a noob or something? First of all, i can barely understand you (sorry) but it wouldn't be cheezy. It makes perfect sense. and its kinda a twist...

Who knows? Diz could be Ansem's Shadow, for did they ever say that Ansem's heart wasn't stolen at one point in time? He was tampering with expiraments of heartless, so he might have made a mistake. (hint hint)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
twila said:
Um, r u a noob or something? First of all, i can barely understand you (sorry) but it wouldn't be cheezy. It makes perfect sense. and its kinda a twist...

Who knows? Diz could be Ansem's Shadow, for did they ever say that Ansem's heart wasn't stolen at one point in time? He was tampering with expiraments of heartless, so he might have made a mistake. (hint hint)
DAMN ur an idiot and u r da noob not me diz is ansems shell u idiot dat has been proven several timez u need to read da Official BHk thread reborn from da beginnin

yes it would b cheesy it would b a boring and stupid story line and it would b jus like playin CoM and kh1 all ova again

E

Ecstacy

twila said:

um well you must have like a quarter brain man cuz you still haven't given us any damn proof. why don't you stop blabbering with something that in fact does sound CHEEZY ( shadow man cmon you can do better, thats too predictable for nomura lol) and secomdly man Diz is a shell not a damn shadow. anyone who retains their body after losing their hearts is not a damn shadow they are a shell. and bhk and namine are not shells. they havent lost their hearts from what i can tell. i am a noob and i am resenting it at the moment but you my friend take the cake lol.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back