• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone else notice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Axel and Seymour Guado look alike. I know they were drawn by the same person, but Nomura needs new characters. Quite suspiscious. Maybe they're brothres.... not:D . But seriously, did anyone else notice that?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I don't think that they look alike but if you ask me I think Riku and Axel look alike :) also Riku looks alot like that unknown I think his name is Zexion with the Sliver hair or what not

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
O_O ok how in the world did you get that???? guados and humans look nothing alike! the only thing that is similar between them, is the fact that theyr hair is spikey! which could then mean that axel also looks like tai from digimon, cyborg009 from cyborg009, tyson from beyblade, and cloud from FFVII. need i go on? because i could go on for hours! they do not look alike. also guados arms are flatter and longer then human arms.

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
They could be of the same character structure, its common among game developers to do that, when a previous character was made and they liked the way they turned out so they kinda changed it around and redeveloped it. Make sense? Come on you got to give these guys some credit... I feel their pain *trying to be game creator* -_- making completely unique characters is hard.

Night Shadow

uhhh nope dont see it,srry but i guess if you squint realy realy herd you can sorta see where they kinda almost look sorta alike

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'd say that Axel and Riku and Riku and zexion look alike I'm talking about the unknown with sliver hair if I got the wrong one :)

Doushitemo

They sort of look alike, but that's only because:
1. Pretty much all S-E characters look at least a little bit similar
2. They both have that "evil grin" thing going on (lol)

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
You who say all SE characters look the same. Heres one word that suits you, NOOB !!!!!!
Its simply because you dont got an eye for anime.

Naiyo

Website
naiyo.livejournal.com
>_> no i dont think they look alike, and i think he has done a fabulous job making so many different characters. w00t for nomura. i dont think i could make that many different looking characters in a million years. :3 just my opinion thou

Doushitemo

You who say all SE characters look the same. Heres one word that suits you, NOOB !!!!!!

Dude, I didn't say they all look exactly the same, I said MOST of the characters look at least a LITTLE bit similar! I in no way meant they were identical!

i have a question. Who is Seymour?

Seymour is the bad guy in FFX.

DARK AVATAR

Website
myspace.com
Cetramarius said:

What is up with all of this noob crap. Just because you are a noob dosent mean you dont have as much info as anyone else. I have four words for you KISS MY BLACK ASS. OMG, it is people like you that really piss me off!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back