• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did KH change your aspect over Disney?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kairi_sora

I don't mean like Disney itself, but more so the characters. After playing Kh, I kind of got interested in movies I haven't even cared about before such as Aladdin, Nightmare before Christmas, ect.

Sora Kun

Yeah, it kinda changed my interest in disney. Now I kind of enjoy these characters.

L

Litwolf689

No, not really... but it did make me go and watch several Disney movies that I have not seen in years. ^_^ I got a lot of teasing from my family about that.

I can only say that playing KH made me like original Disney movies a whole lot better than their sequels, such as Peter Pan and The Little Mermaid. The sequels already sucked but for some reason, KH made me appericiate (sp?) the originals even more.

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
It gave Disney a more serious tone. Yea, it also got me interested in movies I hadn't cared about before. It actually inspired me to push my parents into taking me to Disney World.

gamer42

Yeah it has i love disney now, i never would have thought that was capable of kicking heartless booty

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
i was totally changed...now i want t go to freaking Disney World. I have more respect for chars now and the movies. I watched a lot of oldies again too :D my family thinks im wierd now and when they ask why i love disney so much i dont feel like explaining KH so i just tell them 'long story' cause they wouldnt understand and i leave them completely clueless.

Zophar

Yeah, I remember when I heard about Kingdom hearts and I was like: "Disney Characters? That game is going to suck!" Then I played the game and after awhile I was able to put aside the kiddy factor of disney. I even went back and watched some of the old disney movies. Plus whenever I see Mickey I expect to see him with a keyblade.

Neverfate

I've always liked Disney movies and characters. When I heard about Kingdom Hearts was being created no one knew what to expect, because it wasn't even going to be out for about a year. I waited a year for that game, not even knowing what it was about other than the fact that Disney and Square were involved in a game together. That concept alone sold me.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
disney really scored big with the older people cuz of kingdom Hearts. Now whenever I see a disney movie I keep thinking, hey this is when Sora did this and that...lol

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually, all KH did with my aspect on Disney is make me hate for evil dudes from the movies! That's where the stupid guy list came from.... XD

But, I have gained a LOT more interest in Nightmare Before Christmas!

Elixa_07

Mikail said:
disney really scored big with the older people cuz of kingdom Hearts. Now whenever I see a disney movie I keep thinking, hey this is when Sora did this and that...lol

yeah I'm the same. Whenever I see a disney world I keep thinking about Kingdom Hearts and how it was this way and that way. KH got me more interested in the Disney movies and it made me miss the old Disney movies that I used to watch. But i still dont like aladin. I dont even like that KH world much.. I loved the night before christmas from the start and hoped it would be in the KH worlds before.

R

renzokuken_girl

I REALLY want to see Nightmare before Christmas! (Is it good?)
I'm with what Elixa said I HATE Aladdin and the Agrabah world that like totally stunk >.<
Hm... but I haven't gone back to watch Disney movies... maybe the virus just hasn't hit me yet... ^_^

Henskie

I'm Batman
Yea I feel like it is less of a kiddy thing and more of a people topic

Sharingan

KH did change my veiw on Disney. I bought the game for the Final Fantasy characers that would be in it and I ended up liking the new characters, the FF characters and Disney.

P

Pocket-moogle

After playing kingdom hearts I felt like watching disney movies like Nightmare before Christmas, Tarzan, and Hercules.

keybladegirl

The Forest...where I and Riku dwell, crossing keyb
Yes, KH definitely got me more into Disney again. I can't get enough now. ...heh, you know you've played a lot of KH when you see a Mickey movie in the video rental store, and chase your friends away (literally, they left me there), because your eyes got huge, and you went: "KING MICKEY!!!!!"...*totally guilty* KH has made me look at Disney from a different view, not from the "happy go lucky perfect" way, but from the storyline, character, and depth of them. heh. It also helped me overcome my fear of Alice in Wonderland, which now, I can't get enough of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back