• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did kh2 lose some of its "juice"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyt

Do you think kh2 lost some of its excitement because it was delayed so much? Now, with its relese, it has so many haters......

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
well, i dont hate the game, but i am mad that square pushed the release date back this far. And since the release date was announced today, i am the most excited i have been ever since i heard of a KH2.

onyxrhapsody87

The release date was probably the best thing that's happened to me since I first seen sora wearing his new clothes... I can understand why people would be alittle upset... but I'm just relieved it hasn't been pushed back to May...

KeybladeWanter

I say the same as everyone else....sure ppl lost interest....ppl thought the game was coming out two years ago!...(a friend of mine has a reciept that she preordered it 2 years ago...) so they waited and waited and ppl stopped caring...they stopped believin....(lol...go Journey) so that's why KH2 lost the hype it had..but it shall come back...don't worry it's gonna happen!

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Sure people might have stopped liking it, but just as soon as the date gets closer, they'll probably start wanting it and loving it even more.

tdude_6

Keyt that better not be u in ur dp. also I was thinking about that too, I was close to bein like "ok screw it" but I kept waitin and now the release date had come. YAY!

Morridor

What I find it best to do is to be really excited about it when it's first announced and when the first batch of info comes out. Then, a lot of people forget about it and the game loses some of its "juice" as you said. But regardless of how people forget, they just need to be reminded by a release date. Usually I find it best to remind people a month before it comes out and then everyone I know gets really hyped up about the game again for that last month of waiting. Then, since they can't wait, they spread the word, too. It's a great chain reaction!

Danny

mereshell

the hype will be reborn! especially in the last week, people on the forums will be going beserk haha

i could imagine there will be chats going with people doing all-nighters saying what they are up to haha will be fun!

trust me, the "juice" might look like its slowly going but its over filled lol

titch

no juice has been lost! i mean im still excited...not as excited as i was like 2 years ago...but hey! we still dont have a release date here in Australia...the fact there is an American one gives us a little hope....*tear drop* ah well....btw the sig was scary...very scary...i like it!:eek: :eek:

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Certainly not. I haven't stopped going insane-obsessed with KH2 since around last E3 (May). I'm as excited for it as ever! Especially with how many rave reviews it's gotten--48/50s, 9.7/10s, etc.

It's going to be amazing. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back