• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Riku train Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Do you think it's possible that before the events of KH took place that Riku taught Sora how to fight and defend himself? Since Riku was like a big brother to Sora and was his friend for years, do you think as the years passed by as Riku got more skilled in swordsplay, that he taught Sora some of the basics in fighting and defense?

ferretfrenzie

I think so. I mean, they were best friends since little kids, the must have shared their abilities. I'm pretty sure that Riku kept the best moves to himself (or he wouldn't be the best fighter on Destiney Islands at the time). Sora obvioulsly found out more moves and fighting techniques on his journey, though.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah I do think the same way as both of you. Riku seemed to be waiting for the day where he would be surpassed by Riku. I think Sora was taught everything from Riku.

coolazice7

i think sora trained himself... but riku probably helped in some way. riku probably dueled against sora alot, therefore helping to train him.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Yeah, I think Riku trained Sora too...since they are best friends..:).

:Auron:

if riku did teach sora to fight then where did riku learn to fight?

ferretfrenzie

Good question. *ponders about it* Maybe Riku was born gifted with abilities to fight well and have top-notch defense skils.

:Auron:

maybe cause it was his destiny to be the keyblade master he was gifted?

Relik

They probably taught each other while growing up, first fighting with sticks and then making their wooden swords. Then just practicing with them day in and day out. That just seems more logical to me. But I'm sure the true answer is that there is none, seeing as how if that had any importance to the game it would have been stated. But for speculation purposes I stand by what I wrote at the top of this.

NettikGirl

That's a nice thought. I mean, with a key of friendship in mind and looking out for each other. Their battle styles are different, but I reckon it could be true. ^^

moogles

They probably trained together and became stronger using each other. I don't think Riku trained Sora anymore than Sora training Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back