• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you beat the last Paradox Cup?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you beat the last Paradox Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
To get 15,000 you do this.

Round 1-10 Use Peter Pan Alot
Round 11-20 ABUSE Peter Pan like there is no tomorrow (if you are doing this right, and the end of battle 19 you should have AT LEAST 13,000 points, I have had 16 coming out of battle 19 before.
Round 21-30 Magnega to Thundaga combo's, as well as Trinity Limit.
31-40 Start with Wisdom form and go Magnega Thundaga like a mad man (unless they are immune to thunder of course) with the Ultima Weapon equiped, you will have DOUBLE MP Hastega on, as well as the MP haste you have as an ability, it will take like 10 seconds to recharge magic. When you get to the battle of about 400 of those stupid things, GO MASTER. Start with Thundaga, which does cartwheels, will have one of your keyblades attack, and attacks THREE times per magic move. When you run out of magic (you will have it back soon) do the Masters normal combo attack, you will finish with the Tornado attack which will take out about 50 of them, and if you are really good, you can tap it one more time and it will go right back into the combo finishing tornado attack without restarting the combo. After you get out of that round, go Final, and just maul them like a mad man.
for battle
41-50, be patient, try to survive, I believe that match 46 is the hardest thing on the whole game, survive that and it should be easy, though 47 is hard, and 49 THEY WILL KILL YOU DEAD IF YOU ATTACK HEAD ON. I died to Cloud once one on one, when he had like maybe 30 hp left. That sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back