• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you guys see the new ipod?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Aura

Awards
yea i like them i have an ipod nano but the media one looks good... :rolleyes:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I don't see a whole lot of a difference.

Besides, they blow.

Dark Niwa

挑戦 Dare
That isn't much more helpful now in Ny people will get mugged for these pieces of crap more often

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Bah, mine got stolen. (Samsung, not iPod, but still MP3) Sucks, so I'm sticking to the good old CD player now. Although I have to get a lot of CD's to get back up to my old library. So far I've only gotten my favorite band-- Nirvana. Although I got all their albums besides FTMBOTW...

black acid

Heros need Villains
billabong13 said:
Bah, mine got stolen. (Samsung, not iPod, but still MP3) Sucks, so I'm sticking to the good old CD player now. Although I have to get a lot of CD's to get back up to my old library. So far I've only gotten my favorite band-- Nirvana. Although I got all their albums besides FTMBOTW...

ouch man....that sucks.....but then again what ever works for you 13:)

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Eh, the ipod's alright, but I'm more into this lil piece of equipment. This is the future of video gaming as we know it. This is what happens when Nintendo joins forces with Apple to create...
igame.jpg

THE iGAME!!!
BEHOLD IT'S GLORY!!

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Stephen X000 said:
Cool I wanna see it
What? The iGame? Dude, it was just a joke. There's no such thing as the iGame. Just look at it. It's obviously just a Nintendo Revolution controller with a bunch of the buttons and logos cut out, and an Apple logo pasted into the corner. It was just a joke.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Somehow I believe that the Ipod along with other MP3 and MP4 players will get put out of business by the new PSP but that's my opinon reason I say it cause you can listen to music play games take pics browse the Internet and stuff like that

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

crownmeking said:
Somehow I believe that the Ipod along with other MP3 and MP4 players will get put out of business by the new PSP but that's my opinon reason I say it cause you can listen to music play games take pics browse the Internet and stuff like that
Ya, but there's two things that people like more about the iPod than the PSP:
1. The iPod is more sleek and stylish than the PSP(although the PSP is quite stylin too)
2. The iPod comes with everything you need to listen to 4gig of music. For the PSP you have to buy the $250 system and then if you want room to carry all the songs you'd like, you need to go out and buy expensive memory sticks, thus adding to the full price of preparing the PSP for music, video, and photos.

Akemi

The new iPod with the movies looks soo cool d^.^b The bad thing is that the movies are like on a 1.5x1.5 inch screen iPod. I got a feeling iPod isn't going good (iPod: too heavy. iPod mini: Short battery power. Shuffle: Can't see what your playing and you battery life, from what I know. iPod nano: Glass and screen always break, and you might accidently eat it o.o. and probably the iPod movie and media is going to be a mix of all those problems).
I was soo laughing my head of when I saw that iGame xD! Sadly, I can actually see them trying to do that so they get more money or whatever :/.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Oh well maybe the PSP 2 will take care of Ipod who knows but thanks for that info Death by pwning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back