• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you notice...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferretfrenzie

Wait, I only remember seeing Sora's room when the storm appears on Destiney Islands. What is the "second" time? And sorry, but, what are the spears and eggs?

LIAR LIAR

GYAH!

I was going to post about that. I figured that out on Sunday.

Pause it when you see Sora's bed. They're in like a golf bag.

(>_<)

hmmm, i didnt know notice that either. oh and ferret, to answer you question about what easter eggs are. they are things such as objects that can be obtained, found, or seen in a game different from the original. an example (beisdes the one just mentioned that is in kh but true warrior) like in the tomb raider games you can find the dagger of xian which is the object of the second game in the third game in lara's mansion. that is very interesting info true warrior about the spears. :)

KatChanSan

I thought I noticed something else in Sora's room, but I can't remember what... I did notice the spears, though, but I didn't know they were Cid's either, since I'm not a huge Final Fantasy fan =P.

I'm sure everyone's noticed the drawings in the secret place, though, right? The chocobo...Disney Castle.. Even Castle Oblivion.. And a person on top of the world.. A scary face thing..Ect.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Here's the picture of his room. I circled it, easy to spot. There, now everyone will notice it :p
SorasRoom2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back