• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you notice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skyrider

Hey did anyone notice that when Donald tries to freeze Goofy in those KHII trailers, that there are egg-shped things behind them. I think those are those the things they had to use to get their memories back in KH CoM.I noticed this when I was finally able to download it.

Keyblade88

it probably is...lemme go refresh my memmory

be back to edit or reply again in a few mins

Keyblade88

yep, it's definately the chamber thing all-right.

*predicts sora comming out and then a 'one year later' screen appearing*

Keyblade88

That's not what i mean, sora comes out, red+blue clothes intact, some dialogue happens, screen goes black and reads 'one year later' or something.

S

Skyrider

Well even it was a year, he might come out with his orginal cloths on, but their too small.So he fixes them and there are his new clothes.After all Sora's shoes look like the old ones just with something on them.

Keyblade88

yea...you would like Sora to come out of there with tighter clothes, wouldn't you?
nah, i'm just messin'

Blackmage: at the rate they were trying to catch up with pluto, it would probably take them 10 years to reach him >_>

S

Skyrider

EWWWWWWW
For one I'm a guy.
Two, I'm straight.
and Three, Disney would do anything for a laugh.imagen that when Sora's cocoon opens and smoke comes out and Donald and Goofy looked towards him.Then the camera starts at his feet and raises and then show him sqeezed inhis clothes and Donald and Goofy laugh at him.

Keyblade88

by the magic of disney of course...

come on, who wouldn't want to see sora in tight pants, that's SEXAY

ok...i'm done with the tight clothes things now...and uhh...i'm straight too >_>

Keyblade88

i've heard rumers that namine will make an appearance in KH2

i'm guessing that if she does turn up...she'll turn up VERY late in the game, and in the journal there will be the words 'Thank Namine' and a 5 page description on why jiminy has no idea what it's doing there...

S

Skyrider

Hold on.He could of gottin the material from the dead unknown guys cloaks.That would explain why he is wearing black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back