• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you reserve?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Zero

Gummi Ship Builder
This Saturday that past, I went to Funcoland (Gamestop) and bought Amored Core 3, and GundamWing Endless Waltz, and Unreal Tournament.

Well this guy say'd you guys like video games alot to know your stuff,( i admit it, i am a total gamefreak, who isnt?) And he showed us a list of games coming out, well me and my brothers were going to reserve our copies for the new "Fire Emblem game for gameboy advance, and Age of Empires for the DS" We looked further down the list and saw KingdomHearts 2 , under the release of December.

He say'd knowing that Kingdom Hearts was a big hit when it started and words started to spread and that brought more attention, than just Disney chacter because of its storyline. That Kingdom Hearts 2 will be hard to get because of its release date "December".

So me and my brother did what any other Kingdom Hearts fan would do..." We reserved it". So when the call us in for our copy of the game guess how much we will spend for it.

Can I hear a $25 for the game. IWe are taking no chances, and my mom was like where are we going to come up with the rest of the money when they call us, and I appilied for a job at Celebration Station, and I have an interview this Thursday, and if things go the right way. Say hello to PSP, and alot more.

But I guess the point is, go check gamestop, and reserve your copy.

Thank you, very much,lol. ( I sound so formal)

A

Audo

Lol what a bogus release date. He/Sghe just said all that crap so that you would buy it/reserve it. lol you fell for it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Meh, no point in preordering without a release date and a preorder gift. ;)

So I'm happy with just buying, and am not worried.

GoldenHero_2004

Sometimes those lists aren't always reliable because they may push the date further down or move it to the summer (If possible...) $25? I think you should've REALIZED that was a bit too... cheap for a PS2 game... My only advice is: Take your receipt and get back your money! =X

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I would preorder. asically with this many people into KH2 they would be sold out. Best to get up early just to get in a line and get it. It will probably cost 5 so I'll preorder it that way I'm sure to get it when it comes out.

darkweilder

maybe it's for reals guys i mean i bet GS would have better info than we would i mean come on.

X-Zero

Gummi Ship Builder
Me and my brother already put down $28 down on it, so when it comes we only have to pay $25 dollars for the game.

X-Zero

Gummi Ship Builder
I trust Gamestop alot, I know the manager there so if any lies go through, I will know. And besides I reserved the Fire Emblem like 8 ,months ago and it comes out this month on the 23rd. And way before Kingdom Hearts had a release date I reserved it at Funcoland, and I payed the whole $52 for it. And they called me in and I just went up to the cash register and told them my name and adress, and my card, and they gave me the game and I walked out. That simple.

I trust this store the most by me, i dont know about other Game stores, but Gamestop is the I can always trust.

But its your own choice to reserve or preorder. Preorder is a good idea, but you dont actually know the excact release date. So thats why I took a better risk with low pecent of it failing.

Just trying to give a people a heads up that want the game really badly like I do and want it on the first day it comes out in the US.

Oklahoma is a little slow on the shipping around here.

Go to gamestop and ask for their releasedates on the new games that will be coming out. You might see it you might not. We did, and we are taking no CHANCES, Xmas is going to be chaos this yeah,lol.

Thank you for your time.

Paopu_Fruit13

WHOO-i reserved my copy at ebgames,i put 5$ on it lol the guy that reserved it for me seemed into KH himself so i'm not worried.

Night Shadow

i never reserve a game, no matter how much i realy want the game. its realy just a waste of $ since i have a place i go to that never seems to be sold out cuz it isnt realy a ame place but it still has new releases(srry its my secret place...no telling! :-X

Night Shadow

you go to the store an say i wanna reserve (game name here) or go to theyre website and theres usualy a link

just copy it off my sig, i dont mind

Night Shadow

what do you mean "???" the store clerk will usualy let you reseve a game if you ask or fill out a dinky little card for him/her

or you could go to the stores web site, find a link sayin something along the lines of "reserve you copy now". you usualy have to go through the "future releases" link first. im not shure i can simplify this much more

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
I won't be reserving it for the reason,that it's not going to sell out here(Ireland),I mean there are only 4 Irish here,and I mean ppl living in Ireland now XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back