• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

::[[>>>Digimon<<<]]:: Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoEevee

well I chose Kairi and Gatomon because they're more alike than anyother...

Same with Ienzo and Tentamon...
But another one would be
Eraqus and Gomamon, Because It reminds me of Joe and Gomamon because Eraqus is the fatherly figure as was Joe kinda...

Renamon and Aqua would be good too kinda...
and I think Impmon and Vanitas would be perfect... and I have no idea for Xehanort
Xehanort has Devimon. Or better yet, DemiDevimon. A DemiDevimon who never, ever shuts up. Ever.

RANDOMNESS.....OH WOW, AWESOME! Great new discussion topic! :D
Actually, when I'd posted that I'd just found out that Gabumon and Saix are both voiced by Kirk Thorton and I had to share or else my brain would've imploded.

I could kind of see Ienzo with another Digimon be quite honest with you...Terra and Leomon sounds like a good combination though. Ven and Patamon would be cute.
[/FONT]
I like the idea of Ven having the cute, seemingly harmless Rookie that Digivolves into the most broken Champion in the first season. ^^

Ienzo... hm... I just got a mental image of him with Hagurumon. Dunno why.

...or Bokomon. Because they both carry a book. o3o

And DiZ has Wizardmon. Because I want to work in a contrived Lord of the Rings reference.

Kairi is with Gatomon just because Kari was, wasn't she? I would of figured, she had something more like Floramon or something more girlie maybe Palmon?
Well, seeing as how Kairi, Kari, and Gatomon are all affiliated with the power of light, it's hard not to make the connection. xD;

So have any of you (aside Izayoi) watched Digimon Xros wars or been keeping up with it?
Er... owo;;; It's on my to-do list.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Why yes you may....oh dearie, are those the Digimon you want? They've been taken if that's the case. If not, what other Digimon would you like?
They're my favorites that's why I said that. <3 Buuuuuuut, I'd like Lopmon since those two are already claimed. :3

So have any of you (aside Izayoi) watched Digimon Xros wars or been keeping up with it?
I haven't, but how is it? I wasn't too big on season 5 mostly because of the animation change so it's nice to see that Xros has gone mostly back to the old style. :3

Edit: I just wanted to mention that I love the pairings you guys are thinking of and it has me itching to do some KHxDigi fanart.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Xehanort has Devimon. Or better yet, DemiDevimon. A DemiDevimon who never, ever shuts up. Ever.

Lol. XD Poor Xenahort then?

Actually, when I'd posted that I'd just found out that Gabumon and Saix are both voiced by Kirk Thorton and I had to share or else my brain would've imploded.

Oh wow, very interesting. I forgot that he did Gabumon's voice too. He sounds so different doing Saix's voice. XD

I like the idea of Ven having the cute, seemingly harmless Rookie that Digivolves into the most broken Champion in the first season. ^^

Ienzo... hm... I just got a mental image of him with Hagurumon. Dunno why.

...or Bokomon. Because they both carry a book. o3o

And DiZ has Wizardmon. Because I want to work in a contrived Lord of the Rings reference.

Well, seeing as how Kairi, Kari, and Gatomon are all affiliated with the power of light, it's hard not to make the connection. xD;

Er... owo;;; It's on my to-do list.

Oh nice comparisons and I see how DiZ and Widardmon works out. Very interesting. Ah I see. That makes sense.

They're my favorites that's why I said that. <3 Buuuuuuut, I'd like Lopmon since those two are already claimed. :3

Got it. I'll put Lopmon next to your name. :D

I haven't, but how is it? I wasn't too big on season 5 mostly because of the animation change so it's nice to see that Xros has gone mostly back to the old style. :3
Same here....it looks like Season 5 but I haven't watched Season 5. I have to finish Frontier. I'm thinking about starting Xros soon though.

Edit: I just wanted to mention that I love the pairings you guys are thinking of and it has me itching to do some KHxDigi fanart.[/QUOTE]

Ooh lovely! I'd like to see it when your done! :D Sounds cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back