• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon: The Missing Chosen (Sara-Sama and Kaiyuku Production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
ooc: fine i'll post begger
ic: Jake went over and got the thingie that Sara wanted him to grab. "Here ya go." He handed it to Sara. "So whats the code thingie? I'm gonna laugh if the black portal thingie comes up on yours too." Man I'm gonna be laughing so hard it aint funny if it does come up on his to.

Sara-Sama

“I hate buying new computers because I always have to reformat it so I know what I’m doing.” he said as he clicked a few more things and typed in some more stuff. “Alright now we start to turn on the whole thing.” he said as he punched enter for the last time. Everything began to load up and a blue screen popped up with icons up and down the left side of the screen. “Ha! No black thingy…” he said as he hooked his printer up to the tower. As he moved around the blue device fell out of his pocket and landed on the floor in front of his computer. When he looked back the black portal was there. “NANDE!!??” he said loudly as he grabbed the sides of the screen and practically shoved his face into it.
“That’s not right!!” he shouted. “You’re contagious or something.” he said glaring at Jake.

((Wee!! ^^ Oh and nande means what!? It’s a really loud way of saying it, kind of like nani? But nani is calmer.))

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake fell over cause he was laughing so hard. "Contagious I'm not a sickness or something. Hey but did ya notice the black portal thingie didn't come up until the thingie fell outta your pocket. Do you think these thingies have some thing to do with the portal thingies?" he asked when he picked up his Digivice. Ha! I knew it! It's just nto my computer!

Sara-Sama

((I hope you like the taste of my foot!!))

Sara glared at Jake before he laid on his back and shoved his foot with his sock on, in the blonde’s mouth. “Well lets see if this thing put the hole there then putting it away might get rid of it.” he said as he pushed his foot in farther and held the devise away from the screen causing it to turn back to normal. “Haha!” he said pulling his foot out. “So if I hold it close it shows up again!” he said as he held it right in front of the computer. The next second a bight light filled the room and Sara was sucked through the computer leaving his friend alone. He hit the ground hard and looked around at a wooded forest with a grass ground. “Whoa…” he said standing up he suddenly had shoes on and looked around confused. “Where the hell am I?” he asked as he looked back at what looked like a TV.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake started scratching his tongue to get the taste outta his mouth. "NASTE!! Wash your socks man!" He looked p and saw Sara was gone. "Hey where'd ya go? The last thing he did was this." He mocked Sara's movement and the next thing he knew he was sucked into the computer and fell on top of Sara. "Ouch....good thing this thing broke my fall."
ooc: pay back :p

Sara-Sama

“Damnit you weigh a ton get the hell off of me!!!” Sara shouted at Jake as he shoved the blonde off and stood up dusting off invisible dirt. “I swear…you have trouble written all over you.” he sighed. “Why can’t I be one of those lucky people and have the spirits protect me from birth?” he asked the sky but was hit in the gut by something flying at him. “Damnit!” he said he thought Jake had punched him but noticed that there was a green lizard trying to dig farther into his stomach. “What the hell is this?”
“I’m Nerumon!” the little lizard said smiling at Sara.
The teen stared at it for a minute before he put it on the ground slowly and stepped back a bit but tripped and fell on Jake. “Damnit!!” he said for the third time.

((Got ya!!…No!!…Fine…I gotta go help Kaiyuku clean her dusty ass room, catch ya later.))

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake started flailing around like a fihs outta water. "GET DA HELL OFF OF ME!" He climbed out from under Sara and stood up. "I feel better." When Jake finished his sentence a Digi Egg fell out of a tree and hit him in the head and he fell over on top of Sara. "OUCH THAT HURT MORE THAN FALLING ON YOU SARA!" Jake started rubbing his head has the Digi Egg infront of him began to hatch.

Sara-Sama

“Damnit Jake get the hell off of me!!” Sara shouted as he stuck his foot on Jake’s ass and kicked him off and caused the blonde to fly into a tree. “Damn you’re heavy.” the black haired teen said as he stood up and climbed a tree. “No more falling on me and no more touching me.” he said as he sat on a branch and looked at the green lizard like thing.
“Sara!” it said running over to the tree. “Come down I need to tell you about Digi-World.”
“Digi…world?” Sara repeated looking at the blue eyed lizard.
“Yah!” Nerumon said happily.

TrancedRiku

((sorry for the late post... :p I'm sick, so I will see you guys after next week! KH2 comes ou tommorow!!!))

Tsuya looked down at his partner, who was skidding down the landscape to the bottom. "I'll go with him. You never know where Ishida might be..." Tsuya shrugged, as he lept down, after BlackAgumon, waving goodbye to the others.

As they made their way down to the base of the "summit," blackAgumon's growling became more intense. "It's close..." he snarled, as the trees shook violently. Suddenly, a large, green digimon, with two black tusks extending from his back, with red stripes on it.

"What is that?" Tsuya asked his partner.

"Tuskmon..." blackAgumon answered. "He's a Champion Level."

Tsuya's face went blank. Champion level?

The beast roared, and charged at the two, howling out "Slamming Tusk!" BlackAgumon and Tsuya rolled out of the way, just in time as the behemoth swooshed by.

"What the hell do we do?!" Tsuya demanded, as Tuskmon circled, preparing for his second dash.

BlackAgumon thought to himself for a moment. How could they? A Champion level is way too strong for me to take own on my own...

Tuskmon lunged, his horns glistening.

"Think of something!!! We can't keep this up forever!" BlackAgumon yelled.

"..." Tsuya looked around, for anything that might be of use to them. Trees. Nothing more.

...!

"BlackAgumon, aim for the base of that tree... you have anything that can weaken it?" Tsuya asked.

BlackAgumon smirked. "Just the thing!" he said, as he aimed at the tree trunk. "Pepper Breath!" he yelled, sending a volley of black fire balls at the tree. The tree began to crack under the force.

"One last thing! Hit it from the opposite side to cast it over!" Tsuya yelled.

BlackAgumon nodded, hurrying to the right place to strike from. "Sharp Claws!" he called, before laying out a punishing blow to the tree. The trunk whined, as the tree leaned, then fell atop Tuskmon's head. The digimon let out a groan of anguish, as it fell unconcious.

"Hmph. Pathetic." BlackAgumon smiled.

"All thanks to me." Tsuya said, putting his hands behind his head.

"Yeah, in a million years!" BlackAgumon mocked.

"What did you just say?!" Tsuya demanded.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((KH2 Finishing Stats: LV: 48 Time:32:48. and it was fun!!! ^^))

“Where are we going?” Surumon asked Kaiku.
“I’m not sure but I was thinking if we split up we can find someone…” she said as they came to a clearing. Suddenly a darkness spread all of over the grassy field and all Kaiku and Surumon could see was darkness. “What’s going on!?”
“I’ve never seen anything like this before so I don’t know.” Surumon said, as he got defensive.
“Hello Digi-destined.” A deep voice echoed through the darkness reverberating off of the black walls.
“Who are you!?” Kaiku shouted at the darkness her own voice echoing.
“Someone looking for the power you children all share. A strange glow that emits from your auras…something I need to become real, and not just an apparition floating around the limbo of the Digital World and the human world.” The voice said.
“Are you the one that took Yagami and the others?” Kaiku asked looking around at the black.
“Somewhat…” it said,” they are still in the human world with my helpers that wish to see the Digital World. I cannot do anything but talk to you pathetic, yet useful and interesting children.”
“Why would you give away where you have the others stanched!?” Surumon shouted.
“Because when you go to save them, when you begin to look for them that will make you all the easier to capture.” The voice said fading away.
“So…” Kaiku said as the light came back and they could see the ground beneath their feet again. “I was right…come on Surumon we’ve got to get back and tell the others what’s going on.”

TrancedRiku

((^^^bumpage... this was such a cool rp... so, why let it die?^^^))

Tsuya and BlackAgumon came to a clearing in the woods. There was a small television before them, with static going across the screen.

"Man... what's a TV doing out here?" Tsuya asked.

"It's the gateway back to your world..." BlackAgumon answered. "Point your D-3 at it..." BlackAgumon said.

Tsuya was hesitant, but he went ahead and pointed his D-3 forward. Suddenly, the static cleared, revealing the computer room that the group had been in before they left to look for the older children.

"That's... cool." Tsuya said, as he pulled the D-3 away, the static returning.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((I was about to freak out thinking that I would have all this catching up to do in the RP section but nope. My net goes down for the day and I get all worked up over nothing.))

“Daisuke.” Ken said as he looked around the forest. “I think we should head back. It’s almost time as it is anyway. I know you don’t want to be wrong about the others being here but…come on.”

~*

Kaiku stood back in the same place that they had first showed up in. “We’ve got to wait a few before anyone really shows up.” She said to Surumon. “Damnit and I’ve got good info too.”

TrancedRiku

((heh heh... i bought the second season of the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and have been watching it since... that's one of the only things I'll watch on TV anymore. :D now i have the second season on dvd... so, I was inactive yesterday for that reason... and i was tired. :) I think KH2 actually "killed" this rp... :p should we send out pms to the other members?))

Tsuya looked about. "Well, this looks like as good a place as any to wait for the others..." Tsuya said. "And we can even check back to see if they went back to the real world yet!" he snickered, as he moved his D-3 closer to the TV, the screen's static disentegrating, becoming the empty computer room once more.

"You mean 'you' can go back." BlackAgumon said.

"Huh? But we're partners!" Tsuya argued.

"Doesn't matter. I want to stay here, to protect this place as I have been doing... it makes me stronger... and gets me closer to becoming what I once was." BlackAgumon said.

"But... what if what happened a few years ago happens again? What if digimon start appearing in the real world?" Tsuya asked, leaning on one hand.

"Then summon me." BlackAgumon said, pointing at the D-3. "Just point it at a computer with access to the net... and I'll come running."

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((I can already get Sara-Sama and BHK because I talk with them all of the time but the others might need to be notified. Speaking of KH2 related RP’s…did you give up on both of them or did you just forget?))

“Kaiku.” Surumon said as he looked at the red head.

“Nani?” Kaiku asked as she leaned on a tree.

“Why is it so important that you find this Yagami boy?” Surumon asked as he walked over to Kaiku.

“It was…I guess one could say a promise, I say it’s mire of a bet.” She said as she sat down.

“What was it about?” Surumon asked.

“That the next time we see one another…that we’ll catch up then just wind up arguing.” Kaiku said with a sigh. “That’s the way we were the whole time at camp. We’d just pass one another and some kind of insult would fall out or something along those lines, except we were joking the whole time.”

“Sounds like you guys are good friends.” Surumon said.

“Maybe.” Kaiku stated. “But I wouldn’t bet on it too much. Acquaintances is more like what we are.”

TrancedRiku

((no... i just was waiting on other people to post... but it looks like i can't rely on anyone but you... :) yah... i'll go post in em now...))

"Nothing here..." Takeru said.

"Maybe we'd better start getting ready to head back... I mean, it is that time now..." Patamon insisted.

Takeru gave a sigh. "Alright..." he said, turning toward Iori. "Did you find anything?" he asked.

Sara-Sama

“Yah alright.” Daisuke said as he looked around at Ken. “I can’t believe we couldn’t find them.”

~*

“So…this place is the Digi-world?” Sara asked as he looked around. He got back to the ground and looked around. “Interesting place.”

“There are other humans here too!” Nerumon said with a smile.

“Really where?” Sara asked with a raised eye brow. “Where are they?”

“Over in that direction!” He said as he pointed a small arm toward the north.

“Alrighty then, come Jake let’s take a look.” Sara said as he motioned for his friend.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
ooc: lol i forgot what my digi looked like for a bit but Kaiyuku helped me refresh my memory. We're off to find more humans!
ic: Jake looked up at Sara and nodded. "Jake can I come to?" Jake looked down at where is digi egg used to be to see owl head looking Digimon. "Ahhhhh! What the hell! There was an egg there right?" The Digimon started jumping up and down laughing at his master. "My name is Puwamon thank you very much and yes there was an egg here! I hatched from it." Jake walked over and picked up the little digimon. "So I guess your my partner?" Puwamon nodded the best that he could and made what looked like a smile. "You know it! Now lets go find those people!" Jake turned to Sara. "Lead the way Nasty Feet!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back