• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dimension Academy.Part 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Dimension Academy

Dimension Academy is a place for every body, weird, strang, normal, un-normal, hot, fine, ugly, and anything else this ad forgot!Dimension academy has a:

1)Dorm
2)Pool arena
3)Battle Arena
4)Training Arena
5)A huge Cafeteria
6)Mall
And a whole bunch more!

This school is meant for creatures from any dimension.Like Elamentalist, Demons, warriors,Mages, Warlocks, Wizards, Keybladers,Knights, and again anything we left out.So if your child has powers to be learned bring them here.

Okay so basicly this rp is on kids/creatures who have special powers.​

1)No Godmodding and PP
2)Romance and Swearing is ok, keep it PG13
3)Follow Morpheus rules. Like the post rule.
4)You only get 2 warnings. After your two warnings, you will get dropped from the rp.
5)Don't kill someone off, unless the other person is ok with it and both people have PMed me first.
6)Post "Darkness ontop of your template.

Template:

Name:
Weapon:
Ability:
Bio: (Dont have too)
Theme Song:
Extra: (Anything i forgot)

I will post my template once two people join.Please join i know this is crappy but please join.

Last edited:

*.:redflame:.*

name: Riara
Appearance:brown hair w/ red streaks red eyes eyes....tan errr...average hight slim...
Weapon:flame blade
Ability:fire
Bio: known for negative addituse....really mean...kicks ass
Theme Song:i dunno

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Darkness

Name: Chaos
Appearance: http://www.icybrian.com/fanart/mandades/freakyvincent.jpg
Weapon: Dual Wielded pistols, and Several daggers hidden around body.
Ability: Necromancy
Bio: Well, you said it was optional...
Theme Song: Disturbed-Down With The Sickness
Extra: Can manipulate Darkness, and summon several creatures.

Last edited:

sorarocks12

Name:Suchii Arrow
Appearance:Short brown hair,Orange shirt,Camo pants
Weapon:Cosmic Twins
Ability:Syrene Light,Comic Strength
Theme Song:None
Extra:Can bend light rays,and light areas,When planets are visible he is stronger

End-of-daze

Name: Demi
Appearance: medium height about 5'8, 120lbs. Brown hair, green eyes, tan skin. and slim but muscled .
Weapon: nothing
Ability: alchemey (yes I have watched FMA too much)
Theme Song: Three evils: coheed and cambria
gender male.

Prince Riku

Darkness. I cant beleive people joined.

Template:

Name:Sky Ortiz
Appearance:
im_field_face1.jpg
(Just with black hair and black sunglasses perched into his hair.He wears black kacky jeans, and black timberland boots.He also wears black gloves with a black shirt.He also wears a black jacket.)
Weapon:Seams to have none.
Ability:Ability to control the elements.He can also munipulate other powers and keep them for his own.
Theme Song:Its going down-Yung Joc(Rap)
Extra:

Prince Riku

OOC:Time to get these started. Oh and we start off infront off school.Then we get our rooms.

Sky walekd infront of the door and sighed."This is the day."He said kinda scared to go threw this.He opened the two big glass doors and walked in.When he walked in he noticed a bunch off other kids already there."Nice."he then walked to teh front desk and said"Hi, im Sky Ortiz and im here to stay and learn my how to control my powers."The lady at the front desk agve him a bunch of papers, an ID card, a card to unlock the doors, and gave him a ticket for the next day when classes actually start."You are to give this ticket to the first teacher you have."Sky looked at the ticket and said"Okay"He then walked around the desk to a elevator and waited for it to open.

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
Leah walked up to the building, her suitcase rumbling behind her as it went over the cracks in the sidewalk. She turned around and looked at her mom who blew her a kiss. Leah smiled a little bit and stared at the building up ahead. "It's now or never," She said as her ears waggled a little. Her hand grasped the door knob and turned. As she walked to the front desk the secretary looked up, "What is your name dear?"
"Um, my name is..Leah G." The lady looked at the list and filed through some papers on the desk, she handed Leah papers, an id card, her dorm card, and a ticket. "That ticket you give to your first teacher in your classes."
Leah smiled meekly, "Thank you." She looked at a piece of paper and it said her dorm was 1811. So she walked around the Acad. trying to find her dorm.

Prince Riku

Sky turned and noticed a girl walking in."Wow, pretty hot."He then quickly turned and walked to his room since he was lugging many weapons inside his jacket.He then stoped and took his bookbag off.He opened it up and pulled out a bag of poptarts.He closed his bookbag, put it on, and walked off.He decided to go to the pool before his room.So he went to the Pool arena and saw kids making the water float.He went to the bathroom in the pool arena and took off his clothes and put on red and black swimming trunks.

sorarocks12

Suchii dragged his bag through the door.He noticed another guy and a girl walking in too.He decided to go to the battle arena.He saw many other students fighting.He started looking for someone to fight.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Chaos walked up to the school, an automatic air of darkness glowering at his feet. He certainly looked frightening. He strode into the school, and looked around. Well, this'll be a good place to take over. Chaos thought. He smirked, and snapped his fingers. Immediately, darkness rose in front of him, and a Jet-black hawk rose out of the darkness. "Speed, cruise around the school. I want you to examine the principal, and any times that he's alone." Chaos said. Speed cawed, and flew away.

Prince Riku

Sky smirked and jumped in the water.He then put his hands behind his back, and snaped under water.When he snaped the water the kids were playing with exploded making them all wet."Well well, nice job Sky i was expecting that."Sky turned around and saw the princibal."What?"The lady alughed and said"Im the princible call me Mrs.Urban."Sky got out the pool and said"Kay then Mrs.Urban.What do you want?"Mrs.Urban smirked and said"I want you to join the battle team."Sky blinked and said"Battle Team?"Mrs.Urban sat on a bench and said"Yes our battle team we only allow our strongest kids to join."Sky laughed and said"Well im new and barely know my powers.All i know is i can play with fire, water, thunder, wind, and other stuff like that."Mrs.Urban said,"Yes i know i pullsed up your profile."Sky smirked and said"Il join."

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
Leah saw a boy and smiled. *he's kinda cute* she thought. After a short time walking she found dorm room 1811 and swiped the keycard and opened the door. As she walked in their was only one bed, "Ooh this must be a single dorm room, nice. ^_^" She lugged her suitcase a few steps and threw it on the bed. She unpacked all her clothes(and swimsuit) and put them away in the dresser, set up trinkets that reminded her of home, some food she brought, and her makeup//accessories.
"Now what should I do?" She thought to herself once more. "I guess I'll go to the pool area, heard it was pretty nice." So Leah grabbed her swimsuit from her dresser and a towel and walked down to the pool. She entered the girls locker room and changed into her black bikini with white polka dots on. As she walked out she saw the principal talking to a boy. "That's that one boy that's kinda cute." She smiled and slipped into the pool. She watched the two for a little bit before getting distracted and just swimming around.

Prince Riku

Sky stood up and said"Well bye Mrs.Urban."He then jumped back into the pool.He poked his head out the water and looked around.When he noticed the girl from earlier he would blush some and lower his head in the water, so that his cheeks couldnt be seen. .......God damn it!Im so screwed!...Was the thought going threw his head.Once the blushing was gone he took his head out of the water and swam towards her and said"Yo, im Sky.And i noticed you earlier.Your one of the new students like me right?"

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
Leah smiled, "Hi Sky, I saw you earlier too!. Yeah I'm new, my name is Leah." Meanwhile she swam back and forth in place, "So where do you come from?"

OOC: eek, sorry its kinda short.

Riku_123

Last edited:

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
" I really don't know my true ability yet. Most of my abilities come from me being part kitty. Uhh, sure I would like to see your ability..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back