• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

abbysmal-etheria

i'm surprised that there is no thread for this awesome game made by atlus. does anybody knows it? it's a chibi drawing tactical game with an awesome and very hillarious storyline. it's kind of a better version of makai kingdom and phantom brave but older

GeneralChaos

... ... ... *smiles* Me love it long time. Very long time. I still can't get over that Mid-Boss joke... it was just too brilliant...
Speaking of Disgaea, do you know of the sequel? It is also supposedly brilliant, although Laharl is no longer the main character... *sheds tear*

P

PIG.

THIS GAME IS TEH OWNZORS

Personally, I like Takehito Harada's lolicon-style art (don't we all) more than Tetsuya Nomura's.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
I thought the game was pretty good. I'm a big NIS fan (Have all of their PS2 games aside from La Pucelle Tactics, as I don't really want it). Wasn't their best game, in my opinion, but it was definately solid.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
JUst like La Pucelle. Voice acting was good, story line was good battle system was good and all that good stuff. Can't Wait for the 2nd one

Oh yeah i made a thread bout this game long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back