• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney 411!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
RikusGirl55 said:
yeah it's pretty long too..im just happy disney is finally advertising...oh and keybreaker..i see you used my pic lol =D

lol yea sorry.
: DD

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
KingdomSealer said:
jeez im slow i need to see it!! but that guy who does goofy's voice is so cool.

Yes I have to say that it was the best part of the clip. Seeing Bill Farmer perform Goofy's voice like that was awsome.

gripleg

Haha Jesse's so dumb. "I used to play the original Kingdom Hearts when I was a kid." Psh haha newsflash that was only like 3 years ago buddy.

And not only did Brittany Snow say that Roxas travels to different worlds, but she also says Namine is Roxas' "spiritual guide". The only one who knows what he's talking about is David Gallagher. WHY don't they know anything about the game!?!?!?!

Last edited:

Mr.

Nothing about Christopher Lee, I guess?

The only god-damned good voice actor out of most of them...*mumbles*
And Axel. >:3

'Cause Axel roxs soxs.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
lol they are all dumb and Hayden only knows about Kairi's appearence lol. Oh well doesn't matter since I have the game dont gotta be worrying bout those stupid ppl :D it was still a cool video though. I like goofy

KHluver

Why's everyone talking about Brittany Snow and Hayden? I didn't see them in the 411... is the one I saw not the whole thing? Or are people talking about something else? @.@ *confuzzled*

Rikuswish

KHluver said:
Why's everyone talking about Brittany Snow and Hayden? I didn't see them in the 411... is the one I saw not the whole thing? Or are people talking about something else? @.@ *confuzzled*

I believe there are talking about what see on the youtube video from wireimage.

snowbunnie

yes.....*wants to smack some of the female VAs (Brittany and Hayden) for not knowing ANYTHING about what they're doing*
or maybe its cause they're blonde.....hmmmmmmmmm *runs*

Lunar Knight

American Person
I liked how Bill Farmer did Goofy's voice. I seemed a little surprised to find out Haley played the game a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back