• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney worlds Disappointing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RiseAgainst

Does anybody else think that they could've done the disney worlds better such as:
the cave of wonders

The only disney worlds that I was completely happy with was Halloween Town and The Under world those are the only two that I believe I couldn't do a better job.

I was super disappointed in the Pride Lands and Disney Castle

Last edited:

SoraGaurdian

I was actually happy with the Pride Lands but the rest kinda...bugged me. They were waaaaay too short...

RiseAgainst

like if you've ever seen aladdin the cave of wonders was 10 times cooler inside in the movie than in kingdom hearts 1 and 2

If I could do the Beast's world I would add the forests where Belle got attacked by all of those wolves for starters
It just seems like he didn't put much thought into the disney worlds

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Most of the Disney Worlds were great( especially Port Royal and Halloween Town) except Agrabah. I thought Agrabah could've been better. It seemed like they had an Org. member planned for that world but they quickly added in Jafar, who was the worst villian in KH2.

UnKnOwNsOuL

RiseAgainst said:
like if you've ever seen aladdin the cave of wonders was 10 times cooler inside in the movie than in kingdom hearts 1 and 2

If I could do the Beast's world I would add the forests where Belle got attacked by all of those wolves for starters
It just seems like he didn't put much thought into the disney worlds

perhaps they had to leave those details out because of how much efffort they put into the MAIN story line and graphics...even though i see not much change graphic wise except for the opening scene

Moodring

I think that the Disney worlds should have been a bit more expansive. And I wish that Agrabah could have been more involving with the main story.

Puck

Agrabah seemed like a world that Luxord or Saix would've been at. I can actually imagine facing Saix in front of the Cave of Wonders since there's a moon in that location.

Zra

To me, Pride land was okay, but Agrabah was a little bit to small.

lostdude

yea i think the worlds from kh1 were bigger than the ones in kh2. seriously you could do so much in the old game, like tons of hidden chests, but not in this game

RiseAgainst

Well The Lion King is my favorite Disney movie so I've watched it a million times and I feel like I could've made it much better, for instance I wouldn't make simba scared of scar's shadow

UnKnOwNsOuL

agrabah did indeed seem alittle dissappointing the cave of wonders should of had a boss fight or something to make it better than what it was

Moodring

UnKnOwNsOuL said:
agrabah did indeed seem alittle dissappointing the cave of wonders should of had a boss fight or something to make it better than what it was
I actually liked the Cave of Wonders design in KH1 better than in 2.

UnKnOwNsOuL

Moodring said:
I actually liked the Cave of Wonders design in KH1 better than in 2.
i agree thats what i was hinting on..in stead in KH2 all you do in the cave of wonders is tell abu to jump and move

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
i liked every world...and thought they were all really good...yeah including atlantica...i actually didnt mind it...the only world i felt could have done better is Agrabah

RiseAgainst

SoraXOblivion said:
i liked every world...and thought they were all really good...yeah including atlantica...i actually didnt mind it...the only world i felt could have done better is Agrabah
yea I actually liked Atlantica better this time

I think that they should let you go inside the palace too, that would be sweet.
I wouldn't mind them having a few less worlds but make the worlds larger and look even better

Puck

^I agree, Atlantica was great. But it would've been even better if Demyx appeared on the world as a merman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back