• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dive to the Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

Visionary
Has Riku been to Dive to the Heart? And for that note, do all keyblade wielders go there?

EDIT: Another question: What do the images in the Awakening mean? If we take the name 'Dive into the Heart' litteraly, then maybe it is the place inside a keybladers heart. Roxas so goes into Sora's heart, and thus sees images of Sora and his closest friends, but what about Sora; how can there be images of the PoH's in his heart?

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary
It is the place Sora goes to at the beginning of KH1, as well as Roxas at the beginning of KH2. With Sora you see 4 images of 4 different PoH's, and with Roxas you see the image of Sora. I also wonder what that means btw; anyone got an idea?

Z.e.X.i.O.n

You mean the Station of Serenity..
Well maybe, we don't really know!!
And the PoH's images on the floor might be there cause like your training using the keyblade, and they're the Princesses of Heart, and they have a connection and all...
And Sora on the floor might be there to remind Roxas who his Somebody is...

I duno.. I'm just saying my opinions!! :/

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I think you mean "Dive into the Heart".

Riku might`ve been there.

I don`t think it`s really important though.

Cicero

Visionary
You mean the Station of Serenity..
Well maybe, we don't really know!!
And the PoH's images on the floor might be there cause like your training using the keyblade, and they're the Princesses of Heart, and they have a connection and all...
And Sora on the floor might be there to remind Roxas who his Somebody is...

I duno.. I'm just saying my opinions!! :/

No, its called Dive into the Heart (or simply Awakening). The Station of Serenity is just 1 part of Roxas' Awakening, as are the Station of Awakening and the Station of Tranquility.

I think you mean "Dive into the Heart".

Oh, yes. This.

I don`t think it`s really important though.

Well, it is the place where Sora gained his power (or at least chose his weaknesses and strenghts), so it must have some significance. It might be that every keyblade wielder has to fulfill the trial at Awakening to see if he may wield, or even a place for the keyblade to determine if the wielder will use light or darkness. If this was true, then Riku might've been at the Awakening and there chose or yielded to darkness. Maybe he fought the Darkside too, but lost.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Has Riku been to Dive to the Heart? And for that note, do all keyblade wielders go there?

Unknown, for both questions. It's true that we have two Keyblade Wielders that have gone through that process, yet we have two things to consider here-
1) Roxas is connected to Sora, so it makes sense that what applied to Sora would apply greatly to him as well. There being two occurances of this doesn't help us shed light on the rest of the Wielders.
2) Nomura said the following about Riku's Keyblade -

Another Report said:
Riku’s “Way to the Dawn” and Kairi’s Keyblade are naturally the same type of Keyblade as Sora’s. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater’s transfer and occurence, as well as Riku’s handing it to Kairi. When there isn’t a normal process of acquisition, I think it’s ok to think there is some deeper meaning there.

Riku acquired his Keyblade via the Soul Eater's transformation, making his acquiring process different from Sora's by definition.
Thus far, it's uncertain whether he had a Dive to the Heart, be it for the WtD or possibly even for the KK - in which he failed, making the KK turn to Sora as an alternative.
Neither option has been confirmed or even addressed, though.

EDIT: Another question: What do the images in the Awakening mean? If we take the name 'Dive into the Heart' litteraly, then maybe it is the place inside a keybladers heart. Roxas so goes into Sora's heart, and thus sees images of Sora and his closest friends, but what about Sora; how can there be images of the PoH's in his heart?

Sora = the Keyblade Master to be, going through his initiation.
PoHs = beings connected to the Realm of Light and the Keyblade, confirmed to have strong ties to both the Keyblade and its Masters.
Thus =
Sora = someone with ties to the PoHs.
Otherwise, Kairi never would've made it to the Islands, seeing how she got there because Sora and Riku were there.

Cicero

Visionary
You're always the one with the answer. <3

I also just heard a theory of Roxas only going through the Awakening because of Sora's memory of it...what say you? =P

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I also just heard a theory of Roxas only going through the Awakening because of Sora's memory of it...what say you? =P

Hm... I kind of doubt it. Roxas having a Keyblade while Sora has one as well to begin with is an anomaly by Nomura, so it makes sense to me he'd have an Awakening of his own. How it went along with him at the very start is unknown (let's hope Days'll fill us in on it) but Roxas did "lose" his Keyblade - the one he initially used in TLTW is fake. Therefore he really did have to go through a Destati to reclaim his real Keyblade.
Sora's Memory of the Keyblade would possibly explain why Roxas has one at all, not specifically his Awakening.
At the presence of a Keyblade and a missing one at that, an Awakening was a must.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
picture.php

heres a pic

Castle Oblivion

Website
youtube.com
Sora = the Keyblade Master to be, going through his initiation.
PoHs = beings connected to the Realm of Light and the Keyblade, confirmed to have strong ties to both the Keyblade and its Masters.
Thus =
Sora = someone with ties to the PoHs.
Otherwise, Kairi never would've made it to the Islands, seeing how she got there because Sora and Riku were there.

Wasn't Kairi sent to Destiny Islands by AtW to test out an expiriment that a PoH will lead him to the Keyblade master?
And...I dunno, this part is just sort of fuzzy to me, but why are ALL the PoH hearts inside Sora? I mean, I understand why Kairi's is, but why all the others?
Could that also be the reason why we see the princesses during Sora's awakining if we take the meaning, "Dive into the Heart" littiraly?

FinalForm Sora17

Well, it is the place where Sora gained his power (or at least chose his weaknesses and strenghts), so it must have some significance.

I don't think it has much significance if any at all. The questions just affected your stats in the game and how fast you leveled up. I don't think it had much relevance to the storyline. It just gave it that certain feel that tied in with the ambiance of Dive to the Heart.

rikufan06

holy crap. cooool!!! guess what font is this. Need a clue? check your kh box cover art
(clears throght)
(whispers)KINGDOM HEARTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back