• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diz/Ansem/Xenmas/Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia0090

ok....i think i got this....

Diz (i think he)wants kingdom heart's powers to become an ultimate being so far check this out....

Ansem (diz's plan of using his ansem form to gain kingdom hearts: FAILED)

Xenmas (Leader of the org, if you ask me he's diz's soul and shell but hes not a complete being like diz( a form of diz), also controlled by diz **AnsemX** He wants to use the org. to gain control of kingdom hearts to what he says GAIN A COMPLETE BEING FOR THE NOBODIES(org members are nobodies) i think it will turn out, him betraying the org.for diz to gain his ultimate power)

Xehanort.....not too sure about him but i guess he must have something to do with the NEOs

KingBlade

by sinspire^
DiZ- The REAL Ansem, that went into hiding after Xehanort claimed he was Ansem. Made up the fake name "Darkness in Zero"

Xehanort- He was found by the real Ansem, had no memory of what happen before he was unconscious. Ansem took him in care and became one of his assistants.

Xenmas- Nobody of Xehanort.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Diz (i think he)wants kingdom heart's powers to become an ultimate being so far check this out....
Wrong. DiZ's main intentions were to bring a stop to the thirteenth order. Secretly he hates all shells, and prefers them all to be wiped out. So he uses Namine for help to bring Roxas to fuse with Sora so Sora will be strong enough to defeat the order. Those are his intentions...

BTW DiZ is actually the true Ansem. I will explain more when I get to Xehanort.

Xenmas (Leader of the org, if you ask me he's diz's soul and shell but hes not a complete being like diz( a form of diz), also controlled by diz **AnsemX** He wants to use the org. to gain control of kingdom hearts to what he says GAIN A COMPLETE BEING FOR THE NOBODIES(org members are nobodies) i think it will turn out, him betraying the org.for diz to gain his ultimate power)
Wrong. Xenmas is in fact the shell of Xehanort. He is the unknown you face in Kingdom Hearts:Final Mix, and is also the superior to the organization. He saw DiZ as an ally, when infact DiZ was trying to destroy him. I do not yet know the intentions of the organization, but I do believe it is to become complete.

Xehanort.....not too sure about him but i guess he must have something to do with the NEOs

The Ansem you know and Xehanort are infact the same person. The real Ansem (DiZ) used a man as a test subject while experimenting with darkness early in his life. His test subject lost all his memories of the past, then he found the Ansem reports. He picked them up and believed he was in fact the real Ansem. The real ansem saw his wrong ways and stopped his research, and went into hiding from the shame of all he's caused. The man continued his research until he lost his body to the darkness and Xenmas was created. Then he found shelter in Riku's heart, and you know the rest from what happened in Kingdom Hearts. Later that man was dubbed Xehanort, and Riku finds some way to takes his appearance. He never actually appears in Kingdom Hearts II, but he still lives on through Riku.

Hopefully I was helpful...

Last edited:

got_kh2?

omg... i really gotta find a way to tell everyone to LOOK AND SEARCH BEFORE U POST.

Last edited:

Marluxia0090

ok got_kh2 dont come into another one of my threads again and say anything negative you got something to say talk about what the thread is talking about if not go to the mods talk with them but dont come into my threads and start stuff

Marluxia0090

gtx you make no sense i say xenmas is the leader of the org. and then you say wrong. xenmas is the superior.....its the same.. -_-

second if xehanort and ansem are the same and diz is true ansem then why wouldnt diz use them for three different plans to get at kingdom hearts? and like i said diz will betray the org once he gets kingdom hearts, try reading my entire post

Marluxia0090

xehanort and ansem are the same as for xenmas it translates to Ansem X so if hes dizs ally why wouldnt diz use him as a pawn to get at kingdom hearts then destroy the org. and have kingdom hearts to himself?

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
GTX said:
I do not yet know the intentions of the organization, but I do believe it is to become complete.
According to Xaldin or MyInnerFred (I forget which of the two told me this), the Order's true purpose is to not only become complete beings, but to become complete, all-powerful beings. Most of the Order members (like Xaldin) think they're just going to become complete. The only members who really know the full plan are Xemnas, Saix, Xigbar, and maybe Luxord.

Marluxia0090 said:
xehanort and ansem are the same as for xenmas it translates to Ansem X so if hes dizs ally why wouldnt diz use him as a pawn to get at kingdom hearts then destroy the org. and have kingdom hearts to himself?
Diz doesn't want to have Kingdom Hearts to himself. He just wants to destroy the Order to atone for his past sins. He's not evil. Also, the reason Xemnas's name is Ansem X is because when Xehanort cast off his body he believed himself to be the real Ansem, as we saw in KH1.

Last edited:

Marluxia0090

how can you actually prove dizs motives arent to capture kingdom hearts..........?

he wrote the ansem reports no? since hes the true ansem

got_kh2?

gtx you make no sense i say xenmas is the leader of the org. and then you say wrong. xenmas is the superior.....its the same.. -_-

second if xehanort and ansem are the same and diz is true ansem then why wouldnt diz use them for three different plans to get at kingdom hearts? and like i said diz will betray the org once he gets kingdom hearts, try reading my entire post

dude, i didn't mean anything negative. you're not the only one who does it, and i just wanted to say it in this thread. also, dont double post, use the edit button.

Marluxia0090

ummm yea how bout you guys dont tell me what to do, and maybe i might have some more respect for you

Foshizzle

Marluxia0090 said:
ummm yea how bout you guys dont tell me what to do, and maybe i might have some more respect for you
Oh hush... And btw the way they are right they played the game so they know... So just listen to them... DiZ is real ansem... he was like a scientest and Xenohart was the student who lost yati yati yah i could jsut re explain but GTX explained all really well. Since many of these people beat the game..Japanese version.

Marluxia0090

foshizzle.......who the hell is xenohart? if your refering to xehanort plz get your spelling right, and thnx for spoiling the game people i wanted to talk about this subject and brainstorm not have some spoilers run in and spoil the entire storyline for me and others

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. You posted in the spoiler forum.

2. You posted information that was false. You were wrong. We corrected you. If you didn't want us to fix it or tell you the true then you should have just put "Tell me if I'm wrong or right." You ruined it for yourself.

Ansem/Sephy

Guess again!

ur-vile

Awards
DAMMN, that confusing lol...

Does the game hint at all why Xehanort lost his memory, or what he was doing before he met DiZ/real Ansem?

Xehanort- He was found by the real Ansem, had no memory of what happen before he was unconscious. Ansem took him in care and became one of his assistants.

Xenmas- Nobody of Xehanort.

Last edited:

got_kh2?

um.. i'm not telling u to do anything. it's just that if u double post, other people will get pissed and flame u. i'm just warning u. so dont act like u know everything. also, u posted this in the spoiler forum. if u dont want the game to be spoiled, why'd u even come here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back