• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DiZ can possibly wield a keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counterpart

The Organisation's Superior

Sorry about the title HAD to change it for obvious reasons.

First I don't know if I should posted this here or in KHII section but my info is from CoM so I posted here.

Ok before even flaming listen.Org's superior can wield a keyblade.Reason being is that while playing Reverse Rebirth when you have completed the first 2 worlds you notice that Zexion is talking about a "scent".We'll when you complete the first one Zexion talks to Vexen about an odd "scent" entering the castle and he said the scent is odd because it is the same "scent" like the Superior's "scent".After that Vexen questions it and then you go to complete another world.THIS time after completing a second world Zexion confirms that the "scent" is Riku's.Vexen says "Interesting being half dark and having the ability to wield a keyblade."Now with that being said and Riku's "scent" being just like their Superior's "scent".

Now I know some are going to say "how can he wield a keyblade since he is half dark?"We'll he could have gone through the whole thing Riku has gone through.Casting dark aside and using it's power for good.Even Mickey said in CoM that he thought darkness was all bad but not until he saw Riku's progress throughout the castle.You don't have to believe my CoM quotes you can see em yourself.Start a new Riku file(for those of you who has CoM)and complete Hallow Bastion and any world after it(I did Traverse Town afterwards) and pay attention as well as read EVERYTHING Zexion says.

I had to re-edit somethings also this may very well prove that DiZ isn't the Org's Superior.

Last edited:
A

Audo

He is the Superior. Thats been proven in CoM.
Superior or not though, he is still a shell, a NEO. they have no hearts. without a heart they cant weild a keyblade.
Also the keyblade chooses it's master and i doubt it would choose DiZ. For DiZ to become more than just a shell he needs his heart back (Ansem) which resides in Riku.

Counterpart

Riku-Keyblade said:
He is the Superior. Thats been proven in CoM.
Superior or not though, he is still a shell, a NEO. they have no hearts. without a heart they cant weild a keyblade.
Also the keyblade chooses it's master and i doubt it would choose DiZ. For DiZ to become more than just a shell he needs his heart back (Ansem) which resides in Riku.

when was this proven in CoM?Then since DiZ is a shell then it proves that he isn't the superior.Zexion talks about the superior.

A

Audo

How does not being a shell have to do with being a superior?
The entire Org. are shells. Also if Vexen did say that quote he was talking about Riku not DiZ. Infact ill go look in the game script.

Counterpart

Riku-Keyblade said:
How does not being a shell have to do with being a superior?
The entire Org. are shells.

That is what people are assuming it hasn't been confirmed.As of right now The Organisations plans are not known.I may be wrong but if so prove me wrong and I will ask for this to be closed.

Also if Vexen did say that quote he was talking about Riku not DiZ. Infact ill go look in the game script.

It's talking about Riku and their Superior and because of the reasons I have posted then DiZ isn't the leader.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Okay.
Vexen is talking about Riku:
Vexen: And that's why you mistook him for the Superior. Fascinating... The dark
power given to Riku facilitated his escape from the realm of darkness.
One with ties to both the Keyblade and the powers of darkness... This
merits further research.

The one about the Org. All being shells is pure fact. the EM says in FM that he is a mere shell. A Nobody (NEO). this term is greatly used in CoM.

EDIT:
Proof that DiZ is a shell and that he is Ansem's Shell
Vexen: You are half correct. Let us say that it's not the Ansem you know. He is
Ansem and he is not — which is the say he is nobody

Other little 'Nobody' Quotes

Riku sees Lexaeus upon entering the hallway.

Riku: That scent... You're another "nobody."

Riku: Hey, Voice. DiZ. Who are you?

DiZ: Nobody...or anybody. It all depends on whether you choose to believe in me
or not.

Counterpart

Riku-Keyblade said:
Okay.
Vexen is talking about Riku:
Vexen: And that's why you mistook him for the Superior. Fascinating... The dark
power given to Riku facilitated his escape from the realm of darkness.
One with ties to both the Keyblade and the powers of darkness... This
merits further research.

The one about the Org. All being shells is pure fact. the EM says in FM that he is a mere shell. A Nobody (NEO). this term is greatly used in CoM.

ok nicely done I will ask for this to be closed then.Thanks for helping with the things I have seemingly mistaken things for.

A

Audo

No problem. Sorry if i was a bit rude.
Im supposed to be when it comes to theories.
Im apart of the Org.

OFF TOPIC: Where did you get that movie clip? Made it yourself?

Counterpart

Riku-Keyblade said:
No problem. Sorry if i was a bit rude.
Im supposed to be when it comes to theories.
Im apart of the Org.

OFF TOPIC: Where did you get that movie clip? Made it yourself?

Yea it was an out of the world theory but I guess i should think about it ALOT more before posting a thread.(havent posted one for 7months now)I got the clip from Sora's Domain!!!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
By request of the thread starter. =\ It's best if you two not go at it.

[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back