• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DiZ/EM/Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJFirewolf

I just had a thought. (And it didn't hurt as much as last time) Assuming the events that happened in the old trailers still happen in KH2, it's possible that one assumption has moved our theories in a certain direction. Here's my question:

How do we really know that it was the Enigmatic Man that was speaking the line, 'We can't let them know of our plans, Ansem--'?

It seems to me that if DiZ was the one speaking, then the Unknown there would be Ansem. And in the section of that old trailer, when Sora runs up to the Unknown in Hollow Bastion, the Unknown finally reveals itself in what seems to be a very climactic moment, (which we still have to see). Personally, that would be very shocking if it was Ansem.

Please correct me if I'm wrong and keep the embarassment to a minimum level. There's probably more evidence I haven't seen. I believe that this probably doesn't work now due to the events in Final Mix, but I think that premise is good anyway.

BeastlyKillaKreg

hmm i didnt play fm and i know what your talking about.... but i ahve no answer i could positively say i know this for sure. so im just posting to make u feel good.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura stated that the order member in the room during the 'They must not know our plans, Ansem scene' was the order member about to pull down thier hood in The Gathering scene where the 5 Order Members gather at Hollow Bastion

He also stated that the EM was the one in the center of the 5, the one who summoned them

Thus, the EM is not the person about to pull down thier hood, and is not the one in the room for the 'They must not know our plans, Ansem' scene

Also, Diz's mouth was not moving during that scene, so it had to be the Order Memember saying it

I hope this cleared some things up for you :)

Last edited:

UnknownEnigma

now that I think of it....why does the EM or well that unknown in the scene summon them?? i mean can they do that cause we havnt seen that or are they all just copies of him? pretty odd

DJFirewolf

TheMuffinMan said:
Nomura stated that the order member in the room during the 'They must not know our plans, Ansem scene' was the order member about to pull down thier hood in The Gathering scene where the 5 Order Members gather at Hollow Bastion

He also stated that the EM was the one in the center of the 5, the one who summoned them

Thus, the EM is not the person about to pull down thier hood, and is not the one in the room for the 'They must not know our plans, Ansem' scene

Also, Diz's mouth was not moving during that scene, so it had to be the Order Memember saying it

I hope this cleared some things up for you :)

Yeah, I basically noticed this theory was off with the EM in Final Mix and Ansem thing, which doesn't coincide at all. But...
How do we know that EM isn't the one pulling off his hood at the Gathering?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura stated that the EM was the Order Member in the center, not the one on the far left, pulling thier hood down...

Ansem/Sephy

Actually, Nomuru DID confirm that the Unknown speaking with DiZ was EM and the one in the centre of the others. I think all this indicates he is of high power in the XIII Order, as well as the fact that he was in a throne like DiZ. In CoM, Marluxia showed great fear towards showing himself before the Superior, this indicating great strength as well as the fact that the Superior probably does not appear before most of the Order. Nomuru hinted that the EM held a greatly significant role when he said that only the EM meets before DiZ. This shows great power on both sides. But I can't help but think while DiZ is the ex-Superior, EM is the new one. This is most likely why both are held in such regard. The moment DiZ speaks, though, I think we shall all know Ansem once more, not the EM. All rumours will be laid to rest with time and patience. Only a few more months.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Ansem/Sephy said:
Actually, Nomuru DID confirm that the Unknown speaking with DiZ was EM and the one in the centre of the others. I think all this indicates he is of high power in the XIII Order, as well as the fact that he was in a throne like DiZ. In CoM, Marluxia showed great fear towards showing himself before the Superior, this indicating great strength as well as the fact that the Superior probably does not appear before most of the Order. Nomuru hinted that the EM held a greatly significant role when he said that only the EM meets before DiZ. This shows great power on both sides. But I can't help but think while DiZ is the ex-Superior, EM is the new one. This is most likely why both are held in such regard. The moment DiZ speaks, though, I think we shall all know Ansem once more, not the EM. All rumours will be laid to rest with time and patience. Only a few more months.

You are very incorrect. Nomura says that the Order Member in the center was the Enigmatic Man while the one pulling his hood down was the one talking to DiZ in the room. Two different people, clearly specified in doing two different things.

What WAS confirmed is that the Enigmatic Man and DiZ speak to eachother about Namine in a "high tech" room. Maybe you are getting that confused with the other scene. *shrugs*, but it is another Order Member calling DiZ Ansem in the first trailer.

Ansem/Sephy

Hmmm . . . I could have sworn TN said EM was standing before DiZ in that room, place-thingy. I was sure it had been confirmed, because I thought I read it in an interview or thread and saw quotes. We may never know . . . I'm far too lazy to go and check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back