• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diz? What is he? A nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is the coolest heartless?

• Shadow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neo shadow

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Defenders

• Invisible

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightworrior

Diz is a mystereous man and a new charecter in the kingdom hearts world. there are rumors saying that he is a part of Ansem maybe a nobody AKA: Dusk. The nobody part is my theory because when a person dies there heart becomes a heartless and there body and soul become a nobody and my theory could be true because Ansem died so his heat is a heartless and his body and soul becomes Diz!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
They aren't rumours, DiZ is indeed connected to Ansem in some way or another
CoM said:
He[DIZ] is Ansem and he is not...

The rest of it is wrong though, a nobody is created when a person with a strong heart becomes a heartless...

And if Ansem died, how on earth has he come back, twice (in CoM and KH2)...Ansem can only die when all trace of his darkness has left Riku's heart...

X

XEDELAS

no sorry i do not agree heres why

we destroyed ansems heart

and the darkness left over

and if diz was ansems body and soul than whats the ansem in he cloak

please read my thread about concerning amsen in the kh1 thing its very big

Jacob Twilight

Almost right. It's been confirmed that when somebody with a strong heart loses their heart, their bodies and souls become nobodies and the darkness in their hearts becomes heartless'. Ansem didn't die, he purposly cast off his body and became only a heart- however, as he said himself, his heart turned out to be so strong that he didn't become a heartless (which was what should have happened). He was an exeption to the rule, like the people in the XIII Org.

However, DiZ has never been identified as a shell (Riku called him "different", but not a shell). Evidence points to it, and if he is Ansem, he's not the Ansem we know.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
uhhhh....sry im sorta spacin out now....anyway diz is definatly connected to ansem not only cause of that one quote that someone up there ^ said but also another quote said by mickey. mickey says that he feels as though hes met diz before but hes not sure. well with those two quotes we can sorta figure out that diz is indeed connected to ansem. the question is how? well lets pretend that we dont know anythin about which parts of ansems are where. that means that diz is can either be his heart, body, soul, or realative <yes we need to add ansems realtives im sry> now we need to eliminate those foru possiblilities one by one and u guys can do that cause im stupid and i get confused with which parts of ansems we know about and where they r

btw twilight warrior u need to stop double/triple postin or youll get in trouble and welcome to the forums if i havent already welcomed u

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back