• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dizes intentions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
Who is Diz tho? i mean on that one part in one of the trailors it shows him talking to anuther hooded guy and one of them says "somethin,somethin,somethin.... Ansem..."
so is he what's left of ansem? or is he purified ansem? is he ansem at all? and if he isnt, then was it the guy in the extra long hoodie?

Video_Game_Fan

i think diz may be related to Ansem and ansem wants diz to turn de door of kingdom hearts to darkness

sinharvest_angel

yeah maybe he is the superior cause zexion says "a scent enter the castle similar to the superior, no exactly" and we now know that diz is not the leader and remember ansem did control riku, so riku's scent can only be related to ansem, so i bet ansem is the leader, and he might be making diz do the work since ansem is to weak now, and for all we know diz probably has plans of his own i mean diz doesnt seem like a bad guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back