• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u hav to fight pete in the colliseum?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks

i saw this picture that a friend sent to me by email.he said it was from the jump fiesta trailer.it is of sora,donald and goofy fighting pete.but in the background i saw a blurred image of meg.could this mean u hav to fight pete in the colliseum or in the underground colliseum?

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
It's a possibility I guess. But who knows if the Coliseum is the place of battles? Wasn't there a tournament in the Unerworld going to be held? It's probably there if anything.

E

Ecstacy

I think someone said it was in petes castle on the other side on disney castle's world(i forgot where) but it was a theory any way so most likey that is at the coliseum. man i always hated him. i cant wait to kick his a$$.

Sephiroth_spawn

it depends on the background of the pic. if it was darker then probably underground if it was a normal looking light background then its probably in the regular colliseum or at petes castle

E

Ecstacy

no pete was always playing tricks on goofy and always took advantage of people in the cartoons(i gotta stop watching disney with my lil bro) anyway no he is the perfect person for a bad guy lol. oh and i think i am right about himfighting in pete's castle.

Brian

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well from what iv seen you meet up with Pete in several differant areas. The only actual Place you see a battle take place with Pete is outside the Colliseum. So far hes been spotted In Agraba, Anceint Greece, and i believe Disney castle not sure but Pete has shown up quite a bit.

shadowkiller

wakka101 said:
Wait wait wait wait wait. I thought that Pete was good. wasn't he that furry little fat guy? I'm lost.

I think you're talkin' about Phil from the Coliseum.

Aaanyyywhooo...
I heard that Olympus is going to be another playable world like Agrabah or whatever. But I did hear that a Coloseum's gonna be in it. Yeah, if you fight Pete and attack his front nothing will happen. AHHHHH!

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
pete is a large (hunk), but it doesnt mean he is gonna be really hard i guess...

remeber...the larger u are, the harder u fall!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back