• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you hope we get to visit Org. XIII homeworlds in Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you hope we get to visit Org. XIII homeworlds in Days?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Lmao. What do you mean by homeworlds? Like the place where Axel grew-up and has no relevance to the plot? Then no. If it fit in the story, then sure.

Notre Dame. :D

If we do visit them, it's not likely to be intentional. Like, the apprentices' homeworld was Radiant Garden, right? But did we know it was their homeworld? No.

The Organization's homeworlds isn't important. At least, not the majority of them. Only a few of the Organization members are actually of any importance to the story.

Keyblade Spirit

Lmao. What do you mean by homeworlds? Like the place where Axel grew-up and has no relevance to the plot? Then no. If it fit in the story, then sure.
That's kind of what I mean. Like Xemnas orders Axel to do something terrible to his homeworld, and Axel warns his former friends. Or something like that. That scenario would also contribute to Roxas' leaving the Org. by showing him just what Xemnas is doing.

Muse

you look atrocious
That's kind of what I mean. Like Xemnas orders Axel to do something terrible to his homeworld, and Axel warns his former friends. Or something like that. That scenario would also contribute to Roxas' leaving the Org. by showing him just what Xemnas is doing.

No. Just... no.

Roxas leaving could have three reasons behind it.

1. He wanted to find Sora.
2. He wanted to find out why the Keyblade chose him.
3. Because of whatever happened to Xion/Xion's words and actions influenced him into leaving.

It has nothing to do with Axel or whoever's homeworld.

Muse

you look atrocious
lmao. dude your getting flamed hard!

ill try not to add to the fire
i dont think its important if its organization members 1-12
i would like to go to roxas and xion's homeworlds

We've already been to Destiny Islands before though...

And members 2-6's homeworld is Radiant Garden, and we've already been there as well.

The only important members that need to be focused on are Xemnas, Roxas, and Xion. Possibly Axel and Xigbar, but mostly those first three. Everyone else is just there. Their homeworld =/= any importance at all, since you know, they're not that important to begin with.

Muse

you look atrocious
I want to go to DI again
I mean wouldn't you want to see a roxas, kairi encounter?

Not really. Besides, I think we already go to DI in Days anyways.

Xemnas, xion, roxas. yes
xigbar, axel. not really

Xigbar -> Knows what happened ten years ago during BBS
Axel -> Member given most amount of attention to, aside from Roxas and Xemnas

Axel's not really that important, but he's certainly more important than, say, Demyx or Luxord when it comes to the story.

Muse

you look atrocious
Ok
I would now want to go to
Xemnas, roxas, xion, and xigbar's homeworlds
Axel...who cares about his homeworld, it doesn't matter.

But the thing is, we've already been there. We've already gone to Radiant Garden and we've already gone to Destiny Islands. There aren't any other members of any importance to the story that requires us to go to their homeworld. They're just there. They don't have any importance, really, and neither do their homeworlds.

Muse

you look atrocious
Xigbar -> Radient Garden/Hollow Bastion. I'm pretty sure that we'd go there again. Same with Destiny Islands. No where else is as significant as these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back