• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you suck?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Destiny

Alright, now...I'm not for sure how many people this same thought but I do so, if anyone does...maybe this will be a help to them.

Often times, I find myself asking the question: "Is my idea for this story any good?" And, if I post it...I run the risk of having it be an epic fail.

So here is your chance to find out if it is a good idea, this is very simple...fill out the template below and see what people say about it, positive feedback probably means you should go for it.

Title:
Rating (G, PG, PG-13, R):
Reason For Rating (Drugs, Violence, Nudity):
Main Character(s):
Character(s) Background:
Synopsis:
Main Conflict(s):
Extra Details:

This may help a few people out.

A

Audo

OMG. I only write based on the validation of others, so sign me right up!

Title: Candy Suicide
Rating (G, PG, PG-13, R): 14A
Reason For Rating (Drugs, Violence, Nudity): Drugs, Violence, Nudity, Suicide, Murder, Implications of Rape, Homosexuality, Child Molestation Implications, Insanity, Death, Large intakes of McDonalds, and Red-Haired individuals with sisters with prolonged engagements.
Main Character(s): Daine Hall, Peter Rondeau
Character(s) Background:
Daine - His brother killed himself thirteen years ago without an explanation. Was obsessed with Peter Pan. Daine tries to kill himself a year later when he gets a copy of the book in the mail. He meets a boy named Ben who is obsessed with trying to understand why Daine did what he did, and the rest of the shiznit going on in his personal life. They get in a tiffy, and don't speak again for twelve years. Daine still hasnt gotten over his past so he forms a company with his college girlfriend all about solving the reasons why kids kill themselves. Then his dad kills himself, and Daine has hallucinations.
Synopsis: A kid by the name of Mikael is found dead, suspended from the cieling completely naked with his tongue cut off, and Daine is hired to try and find out why he killed himself. Nineteen chapters of hallucinations later, and he gets drugged and wakes up in a basement, while his supposedly dead brother reads to him from Peter Pan.
Main Conflict(s): Should be evident.
Extra Details: There's a secret hidden half of the story.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Oh, I like it Audo! The title sounds familiar . . .

Alright everyone, get ready to mess with my ego.

Title: Asylum Orphanage

Rating: 14V

Reasons for Rating: Sequences of intense violence, Torture, Insanity, Traumatic themes, Orphans, Obsession, Prison life, Rebellion, and Animal abuse

Main Characters:
Ised Anwyd: After informed of his parents death, he is sent to a local orphanage. He is outwardly apathetic and emotionless. The only interest he has is in a mysterious crow that follows him around. With no apparent leaning towards any particular psychic ability, his testing continues.

"Crow": A psychic with a high skill level but low mental stability. He's kept locked up until needed and uses crows to learn of the outside world. On one of his crow's outings, he spots the young Ised walking outside. He takes a sudden and unexplained interest in the boy, and monitors him.

Briw Blodyn: Sent to the orphanage after his parents died in a house fire. He's the self-proclaimed "leader" of the group, and has a strong temper and determination to match. This is expected to be congruent with his natural psychic ability to raise the temperature of objects around him.

Rhyfedd Aderyn: After his parents died in a car crash, he was moved to the orphanage. His logical adeptness helps the group a lot, and his strong telekinesis is put to good use as well. This makes him the strongest of the group, which would be surprising to anyone who'd seen him.

Huna Leban: A spitfire girl who was sent to the orphanage after a rampaging elephant destroyed their circus tent, killing her foster parents. Her mental manipulation talents make her an excellent illusionist, and she has a fine point telekinesis to mess with her target afterwards.

Larpia Llusga: A clairvoyant who was sent to the orpahange after being abandoned by her parents. She is very timid, though surprisingly thoughtful when put on the spot. Her ability to see into the future is considered both a valuable asset and a troublesome liability.

Synopsis: Ised Anwyd, a young boy just entering into teen-hood, is brought to the hospital on account of his parents. After receiving news of their deaths, he is taken to the Fair Lady's Hand Orphanage, who is known for taking in children who were traumatized by their loss (as opposed to other orphanages that have the child from infancy or shortly thereafter).

He soon realizes that this place has a secret. The orphanage is merely an excuse for an unnamed organization to take in "gifted" children and study them, just like the underground organization his own father founded. The focus of the study: To replicate the occurrence that these "gifted" children were, for better or for worse, born with. These gifts are a result of an overstiumulation of the corpus callosum (the part of the brain that controls communication between the rest of the brain), causing what has been described as "Psychic Power" (powers that can alter and manipulate reality based on the users conception of said reality).

Thrust back into the life that he thought he had escaped with the death of his parents, he notices a black crow that religiously hovers around the orphanage. He gets strange thoughts projected to him from the crow, as well as what can only be described as a beckoning aura. Because of this, he joins the other four current residents of the orphanage as they make their escape and, afterwards, try and come up with a way to take the organization down for good.

Along the way, they meet the head of this organization, as well as an underground group of Psychic refugees who have the same goals that they do. They also are forced to come to terms with their vastly different (yet similar, in the end) situations that put each of them in the orphanage in the first place. Ised, himself, finds out the history of his father and the reasons behind his cruel treatment, as well as the person who called out to him through the crow.

Main Conflicts: Ised vs "Crow", Children vs Past, Psychics vs. Organization, Organization vs Organization, and Psychics vs Psychics.

Extra Details: The sequel takes place approximately 10 years after the events of the first; and unexpected (hopefully) relational connections.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back