• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think KH3 will be the last?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

you think KH3 is the last

• Yes

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
probably yes, it might be the last one they could finish off the story but i bet for a fact that there will be another ending like someone's missing or they get another letter or something like that . i can probably guarantee it. so it'll make people want another one.

xeanhort's ghost

^^^^
or they will leave it open with somethiung like that so that fan's can continue it themselves if they like. but more than likeley and hopefully it will be the last i don't want it to last for to long that would ruin it.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I hope KH3 is the last one. Not that I don't like KH or anything, it's just that most RPG's that only follow one story end up either a trilogy or under. And besides, I don't want KH to have so many games that it bores us. A story can only go so far.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Why must every game be like FF? KH is not FF...

Kingdom Hearts: Sora's story
FF=Many stories

Kingdom=FF (No Solution)

So no it would be stupid for KH to have 12+ games.

brainy_pigeon

I actually kind of hope to see that it ends in KH3, at the most, KH4. I really don't want to end up getting bored of the KH series, it's one of my favorite series. If if goes on too long it's really going to get boring and unoriginal. Plus, I'd like to see how the whole series ends.

T

TheSomebody

Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story and Sora's story only. Final Fantasy isnt just one persons story.

KH3 will probaly be the last one.

KHrulz21

I think it will be the last one. Nomura probably will make it really intersting, but long to keep us hooked, maybe 60 to 70 hours of main storyline play. But itll be a wile because square is busy. I say 6 years and KH3 will hit shelves.

BurningBaboon

Awards
I think Kh2 should have been the last beacus then the KH sereies would have been a trilogy. And i dont want to kh to becom a run on series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back