• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Squall could take Ansem?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Actually... Leon would have his Ass kicked. Sure they are both easy... But Think about it... You fight them at different levels. Ansem would probably be impossible to beat if you were at lv 20-30 (approximately the level you fight Leon at the end of the Pegasus Cup)

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
do some of you not know that squall and leon are the same persons? Squall is using his lionheart weapon which you got for him in ff8. He just uses leon because thats his last name, partly. as in LEONhart. I think he would take ansem, he took on ultimecia wich in reality was much more powerful. And his rensosuken is much more powerful than Clouds omninslash, it contains more hits, more variating hits and he has a gunblade, which explodes inside the enemy each time you hit. When you beat him in the colloseum he has just lowered his standard a bit, you also beat cloud, and sephiroth, but that doesnt make sora the character more elite than any of them.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Squall, Cloud or even Yuffie could beat Ansem. He's not that hard. I reckon even Tarzan or Peter Pan could beat him (As long as they have aerora and cura)

i beat ansem so easly!!!!! and also I beat leon preety easy...
ansem would beat leon on his own but leon and cloud together they would win

New2Ya

I'm lost...
We all know that the two Legends of RPG world are Squall and Cloud.

So, of course he will kill Ansem!

Look, Squall beat more enemies (stronger ones definelty) in FFVIII, a freakin killing sorceress. And you think he can't beat a spoiled little king? Peeps, it's a freakin legend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back