• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think they are already working on KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khobsessed01

Awards
Before you guys call me an idiot and such, let me clear something up. I know that the game won't be start development until next year so that is not what I meant. I meant do you guys think they already have a plot written down? Working on character sketches and designs? Exploring Disney worlds they could put in the game? I hoping they will have the idea for it ready by the end of the year so that they could immediately start development right after they are done with FF Vs. XIII.

D

Dexter

To keep it short no. There still devolping BBS and will only proabley end in 09. Then Nomura will start with KH3 in 2010 and will be released maybe in 2013?...//

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think they already have a good idea of what the plot will be. They have a good idea of Disney's world they want too. So, I think that yes, they'll start developping it very fastly.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
What I fear is that the storyline be too much predictible and not original. I mean, the 3 game coming will hint a lot at KH3, we already can be sure at 98% that Xehanort will be the main ennemy of KH3, and that some Organization member will be back as whole... We nearly know more on KH3 than on BBS XD

D

Divine Light

I dont think they are already making the game but i DO agree with Prince of heart and Cid that they probably already have the plot idea.

Stars

リク
What I fear is that the storyline be too much predictible and not original. I mean, the 3 game coming will hint a lot at KH3, we already can be sure at 98% that Xehanort will be the main ennemy of KH3, and that some Organization member will be back as whole... We nearly know more on KH3 than on BBS XD

Lol. and at the end of the original secret ending, in kh2 , it is written "history repeated itself".. i think we might be figure out about kh3 after finish BBS D:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
^ Very likely. In KH3, Terra/Ven/Aqua would be replaced by Sora/Riku/Kairi, MX by Xehanort, DS by...?? Saix whole person? No idea... And Mickey by himself... I just hope that even if history repeats itself, history sees some huge modification too lol

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
^ DS being Xehanort alone looks difficult to happen... I mean, when we look MX and Terra similarities to Xehanort... Except if when DS helmet disapear we see... a silver haired guy, which would make "O_O" more than one person in front of their PSP screen...

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Gah * close eyes* Lol. He may called Xehanort though... o.o

I think I'd cry. Really XD I don't want DS be Xehanort too... I'd even prefer Xehanort be a non revealed character from BBS, MX or Terra... MX would be best choice, like that for KH3 the ennemy would be young MX, it's to say more powerful than MX...

I dont belive in Kh3 Q_Q not yet at least, i mean, was it confirmed? cause if it was, i didnt read anything Q_Q can someone give me that information? please?

It has been confirmed that KH3 would come after the 3 game.

Stars

リク
I think I'd cry. Really XD I don't want DS be Xehanort too... I'd even prefer Xehanort be a non revealed character from BBS, MX or Terra... MX would be best choice, like that for KH3 the ennemy would be young MX, it's to say more powerful than MX...

I will knock my head to table. xD I think Xehanort would be reveal at the end of BBS though. Not MX, i mean Xehanort in KH2. Lol

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
^ Well, likely we won't know until the end... Except if the nightmare of DS being a Silver Haired guy reveals to be true...
Or maybe, Xehanort is somebody else we dont even know is in BBS... I know that looks impossible, but that would be "THE plot twist" no one expects... I heard something about a Black Keyblade in trailer, one we didn't see the wielder... Xehanort would be manipulating everyone, even MX... Or in fact, he has not even a keyblade and attempt to have one in making MX side and Terra side destroying each others...

Stars

リク
^ Don't say it is impossible, it may turn out to be true.. Lol. xD
All of them said the black keyblade is belong to Ven =3=
But Ven keyblade is not black in secret ending, isn't it? Or am i blind in identify colour? o.o

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
^ I hope it would be true XD

vlcsnap-106966.jpg

Ven Keyblade is not black, and I doubt he'd have a second one. I adjusted the light since the scene is in night... And his keyblade is obviously not black. Who knows, maybe black keyblade could be Xehanort's one (I hope)

Stars

リク
^ I hope it would be true XD

vlcsnap-106966.jpg

Ven Keyblade is not black, and I doubt he'd have a second one. I adjusted the light since the scene is in night... And his keyblade is obviously not black. Who knows, maybe black keyblade could be Xehanort's one (I hope)

Lol.
But i like the idea that the black keyblade is made from hearts. ._. It just make sense to me. xD
Yeah.. is....gold. eh?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
His keyblade mysteriously makes me think of a Olympus Coliseum one. So, yes, gold.

And the black keyblade made of heart... I'd rather think it'd be made of the darkness of heart then, because one made of heart should be twilight I guess...

Stars

リク
His keyblade mysteriously makes me think of a Olympus Coliseum one. So, yes, gold.

And the black keyblade made of heart... I'd rather think it'd be made of the darkness of heart then, because one made of heart should be twilight I guess...

U mean Fairy Harp in KH1? If im not mistaken. Yeah, it does look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back