• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think tt music...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
twilight town music will be the same only they use a different tune for kh2 because di, and traverse town had the same music only it was a little different in com from kh1 .Instead of sounding like a ringtone in com it will be a tiny bit different in kh2.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, all the music from COM were rendors of the original music from KH, only put in a "musicbox" style tune. Twilight Town should be the same, which is great because I love the music from there :D

O

Onewingedangel6

yeah they will use the same one except in dolby 5.1 i hope and it will sound cool and awsome

iholdthekeys

ok herez all i have 2 say

same music always........ forever....... they're not gonna change it...........
the only thing they will actually change is like the format of the music like instead of it being like midi music or w/e it would be like mp3 or something

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I would hope so since i really enjoyed the music from Chain of Memories...either way, I'm sure the music for Twilight Town will be great ^_~

cursed keyblade

i dont think it will. i think it better with like the orcastra and stuff. i think it will be alot more better than that on Com.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i hope that some of the new worlds have a upbeat feeling to it. i mean i like upbeat music when i fight. in HB i hated that slow type music so i played my own whil beating it. lol but i like the Twilight Town music and i hope they keep it the same. it was calming and it was really good. hope they keep it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back