• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudsoblivion

I don't know if anyone has mention it but there is a very good chance that Square Enix would do that ...

Just to let you know that kind of stuff usually happens in games like Resident Evil 4. If you beat the story mode in that game once you unlock the Mercenaries and The Assignment Ada mini games. Just a thought...

jacksparrowrocks

i quite like the idea of switchin back and forth, itll be interesting to see how both people stories go to gether, if it was one story then the other id end up forgetting some stuff from the first and not relating things together lol (in other words i have the memory of a goldfish)

cursed keyblade

do you mean sora's story then riku's story, lol. ummm i think it would be pretty cool if you could play kh2 in sora's veiw, riku's view, and bhk's view. it would also be pretty cool if we could play kh2 in one of the organisation members point of view, but then after playing the game in all those views it would become pretty boring. idk could thinking though.

silver_shadow

Yeah... I think i like the switching back and forth more than the other option...Anyway i just wanna play with BHK!!!

Sora's_son

Hell yah........um what are you talking about?

-hoar-
Type: Bouncywild
Height: -"as tall as you want"-
Weight: -Anerexic-​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back