• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARK_RIKU3000

Do u think that at the end o Kh2
that there will be a fight between Rik and Sora?
over the outcome of wha will happen?

sora_123

even though i hate to admmit it, I think that that would be something to look foward to. i mean they been fighting over kairi for a long time now, (haven't they?) it wouldn't be surprising, if we actually saw them fight for real!!, anyways it's my own opinion, so u can critize it.

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
KeybladeAngel said:
There can't be a fighting scene at the end of a game, it wouldn't work. ending are suppose to be happy. :)

No offense, but just remember the end of KH1 wasn't really happy either
and i doubt there will be a fight scene at the end of KH2

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I think there will be a confrontation between the two. It will take place on in mining facility where you'll have to jump from one chunk of debris floating in a river of lava to another. After you defeat Rikku, a cutscene will run. Sora will be on the edge of the shore, and Rikku will still be stuck on a piece of debris. Sora will say "Don't do it! I have the high ground." Rikku having the darkness in his heart will put on his best pouty face and pounce, and most of his limbs will be sliced off and Rikku will be left to burn to death in agony at the shore of the lava flow. However, Ansem will come soon afterwards and rebuilds him into his puppet. "Where is Kairi? Is she okay?" asks Rikku in a somewhat robotic voice. "She is gone. She forsook you for Sora." In a cry of despair, Rikku shouts "NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

...and so the stage will be set for the next Kingdom Hearts game.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I really doubt that their going to fight at the end of KH2. Sora is going to fight someone else( probably Enigma a.k.a Enigmatic man) at the end of KH2. I just hope the final battle is on the ground. The flying battle got annoying at times in KH1.

hudson

hahaha, now THAT scenario was funny.
And no, I don't think there will be any fight between them at the end...just some awkwardness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back