• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't fight Riku in Deep Dive. Riku controls heartless, and if Riku was the unknown charging at Sora. Why didn't the Dusks attack Riku then? Riku can't control Dusks people.
Riku has a blindfold on when he sees... i mean.. knows Sora is there. So it can't be Riku vs Sora.. No way.. Riku and Sora are good friends. Get used to it. The unknown charging at Sora might be some other unknown. Who knows! Remember, some parts of the trailers aren't even true. Like in AC, you see Kadaj battling Cloud but only in noon. In the movie, they battle each other at dusk. Who knows.. The kingdom hearts 2 game might even change a scene that we didn't expect! So my point is.. Riku doesn't fight Sora.
And Riku vs Sora in the ending? No way... A not good theory. Come on.. Riku and Sora should work together to fight the last enemy. The last enemy was Ansem! Who knows.. The last boss(es) might be the Unknowns! OR EM..

nothingness

KH2Researcher said:
You don't fight Riku in Deep Dive. Riku controls heartless, and if Riku was the unknown charging at Sora. Why didn't the Dusks attack Riku then? Riku can't control Dusks people.
Riku has a blindfold on when he sees... i mean.. knows Sora is there. So it can't be Riku vs Sora.. No way.. Riku and Sora are good friends. Get used to it. The unknown charging at Sora might be some other unknown. Who knows! Remember, some parts of the trailers aren't even true. Like in AC, you see Kadaj battling Cloud but only in noon. In the movie, they battle each other at dusk. Who knows.. The kingdom hearts 2 game might even change a scene that we didn't expect! So my point is.. Riku doesn't fight Sora.
And Riku vs Sora in the ending? No way... A not good theory. Come on.. Riku and Sora should work together to fight the last enemy. The last enemy was Ansem! Who knows.. The last boss(es) might be the Unknowns! OR EM..

riku does fight sora in deep dive and riku can summon the nobodies (the ones that surround sora and riku when they are about to "clash")
they arent really close understanding friends, riku isnt evil in kh2 but sees things in a different way but sora disagrees and they fight
but ya riku and sora wont fight for a last boss

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
dude nothingness lol...riku cant summon the nobodies unless hes in the org...in a high position of the org....and i think at the end..there will b a struggle 2 c who opens or closes kingdom hearts...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I really hope Riku is not a boss in KH2. I'm really getting sick of fighting him now and I bet Sora feels the same.

zerokool

yea it's possible unless the real Riku replica is still around remember there's a screen translation of Riku talkin to Sora saying that if this is the real eorld then let it all fall to darkness. THen sora says riku's name out of concern. I think that the unknown he's charging at in the video is Riku or mabye even the Riku replica.... who knows we'll have to wait to find out. THe suspense is killing me.

BHK Owns

i dunno what all this is about.................but your not thinking!!!!!!

of corse theres gonna be a sora/riku fight!! obviously there friends....in r/r in com, when riku talks to namine whats riku say....i'm gonna yell at him or something for not talking care of kairi....and who knows what if ansem/diz/who ever gets into riku???? this is SE ppl i bet someone some money that there will be a riku/sora fight in KH2

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
Square Ninja said:
I think there will be a confrontation between the two. It will take place on in mining facility where you'll have to jump from one chunk of debris floating in a river of lava to another. After you defeat Rikku, a cutscene will run. Sora will be on the edge of the shore, and Rikku will still be stuck on a piece of debris. Sora will say "Don't do it! I have the high ground." Rikku having the darkness in his heart will put on his best pouty face and pounce, and most of his limbs will be sliced off and Rikku will be left to burn to death in agony at the shore of the lava flow. However, Ansem will come soon afterwards and rebuilds him into his puppet. "Where is Kairi? Is she okay?" asks Rikku in a somewhat robotic voice. "She is gone. She forsook you for Sora." In a cry of despair, Rikku shouts "NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

...and so the stage will be set for the next Kingdom Hearts game.

wat the hell thats star wars revenge of the sith

Midnightdragon

I hope Riku and Sora don't fight. I hate fighting Riku. It's boring. I'd much rather them get together and fight the heartless and dush and all those other folks.

As for whether I think they'll fight...Perhaps.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well, if Riku is a boss AGAIN, then I'll just sigh and beat him once more. But I really hope there's a very logical explanation as to why Riku is attacking Sora...AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back