• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does any one have problems with there game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gannonreid

Is it your game or the PS2. Be sure to inspect your disc to check for scratches and the like. If your PS2 is like mine (very old with a rattly cd tray) it may be your system. It's funny cause I often have to physically beat my PS2, pretty hard too, before it will work sometimes with reading discs, lol. Sorry I couldn't really offer advice, but best of luck.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
titanjb said:
Like beebing or like i can't go back to the disny castile any more.
When I go to it with my ship it fades out but never fades back in and the tv stays black. Can you help me?!

it doesn't matter... I think because you only go there once.

As for me, my PS2 only works on certain TVs now, which is weird considering I played the entire Roxas tutorial in the basement TV and now my Ps2 decided to not be able to read discs only on THAT tv.

RikusGirl55

gannonreid said:
Is it your game or the PS2. Be sure to inspect your disc to check for scratches and the like. If your PS2 is like mine (very old with a rattly cd tray) it may be your system. It's funny cause I often have to physically beat my PS2, pretty hard too, before it will work sometimes with reading discs, lol. Sorry I couldn't really offer advice, but best of luck.
haha that's funny...glad i don't have to beat my ps2..at least not yet..lol

gannonreid

RikusGirl55 said:
haha that's funny...glad i don't have to beat my ps2..at least not yet..lol

And what's sad is it's not my only sony product I have to do that with, my car's cd player and phone (or my last phone) have also had to endure beatings (very much so my cd player in my car) before they decide to work. Why am I such a loyal customer?! lol

ultimamarluxia

lol

for the entire Roxas part, i needed to use my oldest and beat up controller because theothers didnt work. afterwards, i needed to use the newer controllers because the old one didnt work ^.^'

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
o_o I think in some cutscenes, it started beeping... it's kinda funny...

Me: *playing KH2*
TV: *loud beep*
Me: *jumps and looks around in alarm* What was that? *checks the clock, the cellphone, the PS2, the TV, the telephone, the door, outside...*

And sometimes, the screen does this weird line thing where the screen waves/flips. Eh. At least my KH2 doesn't freeze at the Gummi menu, like my copy of KH...

HandsomeAnsem32

I'll just give you a hint. How long have you had your PS2.

AND even a little scratch can go a long way. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back