• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does anybody know about the rating?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zophar

Do you mean the ESRB rating? If that's what you are talking about my guess is it will be rated "E" like the first game.

kh_fan_4e

it will either be E or E10+...most likely the E10+

also do not say " TELL ME NOW" because that will get you no where

E

Ecstacy

most likely it's gonna be rated E. don't know why ya wanna know though lol.

Brian

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well considering that KH2 is darker or more maure than KH i would expect it to be E10+. Teen is pushing the limit. so expect E10+

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Fuzzy2k9 said:
It,ll probaly rated E for the first 5 or 6 weeks but when Parents start to get concerned about the game they,ll probaly up the rating to T.
Yeah like this example: (like my son stabbed himself with a key for playing that game that game is so terrible the girl has short skirts.) that would be so stupid if the parents complained about the game like that and say it's not for children. :rolleyes:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Haunted mansion was a disney movie and turned in to a game being rated t.

Danny_Sora_kh2

Are you guys serious? did any of you peo[ple see the e3 video for it... At the begining it said T in a box...I swear its T. Probably for a more deep stroyline and more violence...I mean seriously soras like 15 hell at least let a cuss word out. The percentage of people that played kh2 was 16 through 22

vaporstrips

it will prolly be E for the little kids who played the last one and more people can buy it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back