• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone know?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok I have been going over DD a few times and wondering does anyone know what it means when they show this in DD? "We have come for you, my liege.""You are the source of all Heartless."

In DD I heard people talking about BHK being able to do metamorphisis and turning into Mickey, I read this on kh2.net and in DD on of the things it says is metamorphisis when it shows DWU.

NEO9011

I dont know why it showed "metamorphosis" when it showed DWU, but im guessing it was just a coincidence that it showed it at the same time. I dont know...

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Metamorphasis does not directly have to refer to BHK or DWU. I don't even think it is possible that BHK could transform into Mickey. It must mean something else.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Metamorphosis just could mean this kind of change that will be suffering some character in KH2. It could be any one, not necessary BHK. Becouse i really doub that BHK could transfom into Mickey. But, Is just like it could be Sora, like is sufferin a change in him, like if he is changing into a more mature person, o he is taking a way to go to the darkness.. O it could be Riku, like somethin happend that he is using the blinfold. O it could be one of the KH character that not have a big plot. Maybe Kairi, suffer somethin that she decide to fight in KH2. It could mean lot of things, but nobody can say`s what it really mean. Just wait for KH2!

DiZ'journey

DWU does not turn into mickey someone just thought he did becuse you see him run up a building then mickey jumps down. this of course could mean that but i HIGHLY doubt it. it either is meaninglis (which i doubt) or a meaning we wont figure out till the game comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back