• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DOes kh2 get borin after a while

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybaldemasterme

actually yea...after getting to the timeless river i had to take a break....i mean i could get a little tiny bit boring! but i still love the game! <3 :)

bishojoKasume

It's pretty fun. Although I kinda liked the first game better because everything was completely new. The story, you also had fun learning about the new characters for the first time like Sora, Kairi and Riku. You had played something you never had an idea about. It was also fun meeting the Disney characters for the first time. Now in KH2 they're not that surprised to see you.

But right now I'm only at the collisium so I haven't really got into the game that much to know if it's better or not. I'm still looking forward to everything Tetsuya Nomura had to give during those 4 years. I just wished you could exprience the game the same way as in the first game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back