• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Don't worry, this isn't one of the last four posts -_-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

Ok, As we can see in those new pics of Steamboat willie, we see Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Pete and Sora animated in black and white with the nastalgia feel. Now, taken a close look at Sora, you see his KH1 clothes. Sora's face had that of his older look and his stature is not as tall as in KH2. In KH2, he's as tall as Goofy and perhaps taller but in the scan, we see he is at his younger height. So, this would mean that the world will be introduced early in the game?

Here is the pic you've all seen and wanted to kill those who keep posting these pics all day...................ENJOY! ^-^

sbkh6gj.jpg

Hokage

Banned
Awards
umm i dont know if this is early in the game or not but i just think that Sora is juyst shorter than Goofy because Goffy is tall in his old look. he just got taller but i dont know. LOL

M

M335

well to me it looks like sora is in a salior outfit and since steamboat willie is on a boat that would make since

Heartless1990

M335 said:
well to me it looks like sora is in a salior outfit and since steamboat willie is on a boat that would make since

It seems more of his former clothes. Not really sailor clothes. It was his white, red, yellow, blue clothes. He really looks as if he popped right from KH1.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
wow, i notice the kh1 clothings but i didn't notice him looking younger and shorter. maybe it's because this world makes sora looks too much of a cartoon

sorixed

Dattebayo!
It makes sense but donald and goofy would have old clothes on like in kh1 battle clothing whole time bbut they changed donald,goofy clothes because of that world do you think that it would match the kh2 clothing sora had donald and goofy have old clothes because we all know that was an old cartoon that's probably why sora has kh1 clothing i never heard this world would be at the begginning but it's possible i just think they made sora have kh1 clothing because that was in kh the past and this cartoon is a classic so they made it black and white that's also why it's black and white i'm not flaming you you could be right.

Heartless1990

sorixed said:
It makes sense but donald and goofy would have old clothes on like in kh1 battle clothing whole time bbut they changed donald,goofy clothes because of that world do you think that it would match the kh2 clothing sora had donald and goofy have old clothes because we all know that was an old cartoon that's probably why sora has kh1 clothing i never heard this world would be at the begginning but it's possible i just think they made sora have kh1 clothing because that was in kh the past and this cartoon is a classic so they made it black and white that's also why it's black and white i'm not flaming you you could be right.

Um...that...really...lead...me...no...where...-_-...I don't know what you just said. But, I don't think just because the cartoon seems "old" makes Sora look younger and dress younger. There must be another reason.

Counterpart

Just because Sora is in his old clothes it doesn't mean it will appear early.Sora as well as everyone else are in their old clothes because that cartoon itself is from years back.So it would make sense and the cartoon will keep its classic-"ness" if EVERYONE in that world will be presented from their earlier creations even if it is in a 2005 game(the exact same reason why they kept it black and white as well).To me Sora looks like the Sora from KH Beta.(KHU has the trailer for anybody who hasn't seen it)

Heartless1990

Counterpart said:
Just because Sora is in his old clothes it doesn't mean it will appear early.Sora as well as everyone else are in their old clothes because that cartoon itself is from years back.So it would make sense and the cartoon will keep its classic-"ness" if EVERYONE in that world will be presented from their earlier creations even if it is in a 2005 game(the exact same reason why they kept it black and white as well).To me Sora looks like the Sora from KH Beta.(KHU has the trailer for anybody who hasn't seen it)

What do you believe kept Square from animating Sora so his clothes are black?...Hmm...At least he could've kept his older face. His face is so much younger than normal.

KeybladeMaster1

cloud@omnislash said:
Even though this wouldn't make too much sense maybe this is the world Pluto was leading Sora, Donald, and Goofy to.
it could be, he was leadin to Kingdom Heart, or a branch off of Kh, cuz notice its black and white, light and dark

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Heartless1990 said:
What do you believe kept Square from animating Sora so his clothes are black?...Hmm...At least he could've kept his older face. His face is so much younger than normal.
Did you see the manga sora has funny faces maybe they made him younger so it would match the world to make it more cartoony on him .

Heartless1990

sorixed said:
Did you see the manga sora has funny faces maybe they made him younger so it would match the world to make it more cartoony on him .

THAT WAS NOT OFFICIAL!!!

Sorry, that manga was not by Square. Someone imitated KH. I mean, what are the actual chances of Disney letting Donald say "EFFIN"? That manga was not done by Square and I despise the manga because it was such a "fake" manga.

TO ALL THOSE WHO STILL THINK IT'S DONE BY SQUARE OR THAT IT'S THE OFFICIAL KINGDOM HEARTS MANGA, IT'S NOT!!! I EVEN HOPE THOSE WHO RUN THIS SITE DISCOVER THAT TRUTH AS WELL!!!

DarkKeira16

I think they put sora in his older clothes because,it looks better in black and white(his new clothes are pretty much all dark colors for the most part)but in that pic it looks like sora is wearin pants and not shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back