• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dont Ya Think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARK_RIKU3000

Dont ya think that kingdom hearts and Harry potter are simalar
Ansem: Voldemort
Sora:Harry potter
Kairi : Hermione
Riku: Ron
Mickey: Dumbledore
and so on and so forth
Its a bit weird dont you think?

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
not really. its two totally different things. i have to admit they do have some things in common but kingdom hearts is nothing like harry potter.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Thats a tad far-fetched if you know what I mean. >_>

How does Riku resemble Ron? Ron is Harry's pal all the time. Riku went to the heartless, tried to save Kairi, etc. Ron doesnt turn evil to save Herminoie (sp?). So you, its a little crazy, you should stop thinking so hard about these kinds of things.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
God this is idiotic >_>

WTF? Other than the fact that they are both bad guys, theyt have nothing in common >_>

Other than the fact that they are the main character/Hero of the story, they have nothing in common

Other than the fact that she is practically the only girl in the entire story, they have nothing in common

Other than the fact that they are both Male, and friend (if you can call Riku that >_>) of the main characvter/hero of the story, they have nothing in common

This is just riculus >_>

------------------------------------

OoOOOooOOO...Eirie isn't it!?!?!

ShutupSmiley.gif

KeybladeAngel

DARK_RIKU3000 said:
and so on and so forth
That was random...:)

T

TheTerrorofDeath

pathtotwilight12 said:
this thread is so stupid who the hell comes up with this crap

Dude STFU. He was just creating this because it does make a bit of sense. The characters roles play a similar part. Ansem and Voldemort are both the villians in the stories.
Sora and HP- They are both the heroes and play a major part.
Kairi and Hermoine- They both are girls and the main character has a bit of a love part with them. Sora likes Kairi and HP likes Hermoine. I am not going to go on about the other characters because you should get the point.

S'SH of LIGHT

I think it like that in any good story.
There will always be the main character and his two friends ,his mentor and obiasly the villan
so its not a coinsadence

pathtotwilight12

Zero Rider said:
Dude STFU. He was just creating this because it does make a bit of sense. The characters roles play a similar part. Ansem and Voldemort are both the villians in the stories.
Sora and HP- They are both the heroes and play a major part.
Kairi and Hermoine- They both are girls and the main character has a bit of a love part with them. Sora likes Kairi and HP likes Hermoine. I am not going to go on about the other characters because you should get the point.

you don't tell me to to stfu u ain't my daddy this is my opinion of this thread so screw u faggot

T

TheTerrorofDeath

pathtotwilight12 said:
you don't tell me to to stfu u ain't my daddy this is my opinion of this thread so screw u faggot

Now you are just trying to make this harder. Your opinion was not one and you were basically flaming. All you said was that this thread was pointless. How about trying to post something like "No I didn't think so,"? No I am not your daddy nor do I want to be yours.

iholdthekeys

DARK_RIKU3000 said:
and so on and so forth

hahahahhahaha, funny
but no and ummmm NO, NOT EVEN CLOSE

and ladies, please no fighting in the forums....... you can go to iraq and take ur anger out over there.........

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Dude stop being a noob and making this thread become pointless. Just be quiet and don't post anything unless it is actually something worth reading.

pathtotwilight12

how about u make me oh right u can't ANYWAYZ i don't really agree that harry potter has anything in common with kingdom hearts

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Ok now thanks for posting what was asked for. Anyways I have to disagree with you. It is like S'sh of LIGHT said, there was the main character, his two friends, mentor and the main villian. It was very similar in that way.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
There's absolutely no similarity between KH and Harry Potter. The only thing they have in common is that they both have the classic theme of Good versus Evil, but that's all. If anything KH has more similarities with Star Wars( the whole Light versus Darkness stuff).

pathtotwilight12

King Sora_Strife said:
There's absolutely no similarity between KH and Harry Potter. The only thing they have in common is that they both have the classic theme of Good versus Evil, but that's all. If anything KH has more similarities with Star Wars( the whole Light versus Darkness stuff).
thank u for posting i agree with u 100% everything but the star wars part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back