• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

>>// Door to the Light //>>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Xyrla's head whipped up as Desixon confirmed her suspicions. The heart-unlocker was here! She wouldn't let her escape this time. Following the Blinding Shadow's advice, she pushed her senses out, mingling them with her control over the spirit element as her awareness spread like a blanket over the town. She percieved countless hearts, dark, light, weak, and powerful- but none so more than the ones of the same two Keybearers he had spoken of. And one of them, the one that felt so strange, certainly belonged to the girl she had almost captured some weeks before.

The silver-haired Nobody came to a complete stop, pivoting around to walk back down the steps, her black coat flaring around her ankles like the wings of predatory ravens. As she walked away, she spoke over her shoulder to her two companions.

"That red-haired girl is the one I've been looking for. Her Keyblade is rather ... unique. I'm certain she can be used as a solution. Xucilan, continue to search for any more Keybearers in this world. Desixon, I'm going to try and seperate these two Keybladers. Take care of the boy." she allowed a small smile to color her melodious tone, one that chilled her feral eyes.

With that, she strode into a Dark Corridor, one gloved hand reaching to flip up the black hood and hide her childish face.

Now that she was fairly sure this Aozora wasn't a threat, Ame was ready to say her goodbyes and move on. However, she was distracted by a strange sound behind her, and she turned in time to see the sudden blossom of shadowy energy, a dark pillar that rose up and left behind a figure enshrouded in an all-too familiar black coat.

The redhead immediately lifted up her silver-and-gold Keyblade, holding it in a defensive position. There was no question about it; this was an Order member, and they were never good news....

"Found you at last, little Heartless," the enigma said. The voice that drifted out from under the hood was musical and feminine, but cold and uncaring. Ame knew she had heard it before ... her dreams?!

"What do you want?" she managed to say, stepping back a little despite her words.

"You," the Nobody replied simply, stepping forward to meet her. With one hand, she flipped back her hood, and with the other, conjured an onyx flute with a twirl of her fingers. Her face was stern, and far-too mature; her features seemed so young, not much older than Ame herself. Sleek, smokey mercury hair curved about her cheeks and glistened with dim colors in erratic strands. Her eyes were as bright and black as her instrument.

In the next moment, she had lifted up her flute to her lips; several pure notes sounded from it, blending together to form a tune that seemed quite dangerous. As though the notes could manifest into physical form, several sparks of opalescent energy formed around her in a halo of thin, dagger-sharp diamonds. The grey-eyed girl could only duck as they shot out at her, two narrowly missing her upper arm and shoulder and leaving behind tears in her shirt. A faint burning sensation brought heat to the offended area, but they had luckily not come quite close enough to break the skin.

As she regained her balance, a few more trills blew from the Nobody's flute, and this time, a long, whip-like rope of energy lashed out and attempted to circle around behind Ame; she lunged forward and began to run, right past the silver-haired enigma, pursued by her attacker's chatoyant sending.

When she realized it was gaining on her, and would soon be faster than she could run, the redhead turned around and slashed her Keyblade upward diagonally, the blade connecting with the rope and severing it in a shower of multi-colored sparks. They lit on the Keybearer, leaving tiny holes in her clothing and sending burning shocks through her whenever they touched her skin. She yelped and hurridly wiped the points of energy away from her cheeks.

"What is it that you want with me?!" she demanded as the Nobody approached, her flute now idle.

"Your Keyblade holds great value to myself and my colleagues," she answered.

"My ... Keyblade...." she mumured, looking down at the weapon in question. She hadn't known what it was before.

"Obviously," The Nobody said derisively. "Though to your credit, I've yet to meet another person with the same capabilities as yours."

"Why? What can it do?!"

"You'll learn in time," she snapped, stepping foward. "That is, if you come with me. You have a choice; quietly or by force. But either way, you can't run from the Order, Heartless."

Thespis

Desixon raised his eyebrows slightly at Xyrla's abrupt change, though he could honestly admit that he wasn't surprised. He too did an about face on the castle steps, his pace accelerating as he tried to catch his fellow nothing. She was talking to them both, but most of her words were lost on the Nobody as he focused on keeping a mental track on the two Keybearers. Losing them would mean disaster, as well as countless time lost trying to track them back down again.

"...Desixon, I'm going to try and seperate these two Keybladers. Take care of the boy."

"Will do, m'lady," he managed with a curt nod before the Deadly Fantasia vanished into a portal of night. Turning to Xucilan, he nodded again, though one needn't see his face to realize that this gesture was much cockier than his first. "Always a pleasure," he muttered a bit sarcastically as he summoned his own dark pathway. Inhaling deeply, he stepped slowly and deliberately inside, not looking back as the world behind him dissolved into shadow.

He emerged in roughly the same spot that he had seen the two teenagers in from above, though this time Desixon level with his adversary. The boy was about a hundred yards ahead of him, back turned and keyblade in hand. The Nobody paused for brief moment as his eyes poured over every inch of the weapon, and he was temporarily overwhelmed with desire. Blinking slowly and mentally slapping himself, Desixon regained his composure and cleared all thoughts from his consciousness, save the task itself. He began to slowly advance on the boy, black boots slapping against the warm cobblestones.

"So...young..." he muttered, still oblivious to why such an immature bimbo would be chosen with one of the most sacred of duties. He could almost feel jealousy rising inside his chest, though it was merely a shadow of the true emotion. The mere thought that he couldn't even truly experience such a basic emotion as jealousy fell bitterly on his non existent heart, though this bitterness was quickly converted to something he could feel.

Rage.

Now only fifteen feet behind the boy, Desixon spoke, his voice deep and chilling as he addressed the Order's next victim.

"And who, pray tell, bestowed such a gift on to you, a mere child, when there were so many more deserving?"

Krazy

Jabberwocky
{Thespis. It took ... so much control ... to read yer posts ... with a straight face. I kept having to scroll down so I could roll around on the floor. Gosh. XD Desixon = Awesome. He's hecka burning Aozora. XDD I just find it so flam funny. Gosh. Now. Must post. Sorry. Had to say it. XD}

At the appearance of the cloaked newcomer via dark portal, Aozora couldn't help but notice how the person's dark leather trenchcoat clung tightly to the apparent young woman's hips and chest, throwing the blonde into a temporary stupified state. When the other cloaked figure attacked his new redheaded acquaintance, Aozora was immediately and easily shaken from his gaping stupor, and just before the alchemist was about to leap into action and activate his hereditary "Hero" genes, a new, commanding voice froze the blonde in his tracks.

"And who, pray tell, bestowed such a gift on to you, a mere child, when there were so many more deserving?"

Aozora frowned and narrowed his eyes, muttering something vicious under his breath about being a "child" and turning slowly but not giving this cloaked one his full attention. It was his wonderful yet mildly subtle way of saying,"I don't give a shiz about you! =D". The blonde resumed his nonchalant, disrespectful twirling of OblivionAngel, regarding the concealed figure with dark, narrowed eyes.

"It was a birfday gift from my mommy." Aozora bit back harshly, sarcastically, with a deadpanned edge. "Had shiny pink wrapping paper."

'Burn,' the Keyblader thought triumphantly, effectively hiding the little victory dance he was doing inside his head with a death glare.

Last edited:

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Xucilan nodded in acknowledgement towards Xyrla's actions, before she whipped up a dark portal to stride into. Turning to the respective other Nobody, Desixon, he mumbled some words before he himself created a portal, reminiscent to Xyrla's. "Hmph.. it isn't a pleasure to play with others... I wanted to deal with those keywielders. Hmph. I had better just sense more freaks with keys.." he spoke to himself as Xucilan ripped the very essence of reality, forging for himself a portal surpassing time and space.

You know what I just noticed? We Nobodies need to find a more different form of teleportation.. he thought to himself. Casually walking with his leather-gloved hands in his pockets, Xucilan pulled his hood to conceal his fierce expression to his portal. After a few seconds within it, it snapped shut with a minimal bellow.

"Hey! Leave that kid alone." Behind Aozora was a tall girl, dressed in a revealing red and white suit with two blades dangling upon her clutched fingers. "Who are you, you weirdo? You kinda freak me out.. but, if you can create portals, you must be pretty powerful. So, I basically think that one-on-one isn't fair. I think me and this guy," she exclaimed vibrantly, nudging her pretty face towards Aozora, "Should take you on."

The girl was known as Amiele Median Cynthe, though, none of them knew that. All she knew was that this guy was in trouble, and Amiele couldn't just stand back. Plus, she wanted to try out her powerful new blades, Abyssus and Caelum. Her cocky and smug attitude didn't faze Desixon a bit, even as she formed herself a battle position. "Uhh.. you're supposed to freak out now. Two against one? Durrh.. now leave!" Amiele yelled immaturely. "....Do we really have to fight this guy??"

ooc/ I'm sorry for extreme suckage. And thank you so much, GoH, for the reppie! :3

Krazy

Jabberwocky
A now anxious Aozora shifted back and forth from one foot to another, shrugging his shoulders a little at the new girl's inquery,"I dunno. You can if you want to. I was waiting for him to leave."

The blonde shrugged uncertainly again, averting his dark eyes from the tall girl with the ... interesting fashion statement, mumbling something about being able to do things on his own and skimpy clothing. Aozora couldn't help but resume the twirling of OblivionAngel, not taking into account he might hit himself.

Again.

{It's collective sucky post day! :D}

Thespis

((OOC: I hope you meant my posts were funny in a good way, Kaze. XD ))

Desixon could not help but roll his eyes as the boy went on about something idiotic and irrelevant. Sighing in exasperation, the Nobody slowly removed his ungloved hands from inside the folds of his cloak. He kept his arms relaxed at his sides, hands becoming inconspicuous as he began to speak.

"A pity that fate chooses imbeciles to carry out the most scared of duties. It will be a pleasure killing you."

Had one been paying attention, they would have noticed Desixon's body tense in concentration, concealed face contorted in deep thought. His hands began to fade away, looking as though the fabric of time was washing them out of existence. Then, they began to glow a violently bright white, as though they were consumed in miniature stars. His hands were halfway to his chest, preparing to launch a massive assault on the adolescent, when something distracted him.

"Hey! Leave that kid alone."

The light flickered once, and then faded into oblivion. Despite an ever increasing hatred for the keybearer before him, Desixon had no wish to harm innocent bystanders. Such events led to angry and questioning townspeople, not to mention a guilty shadow-conscious, and the Blinding Shadow wished for neither. Scowling deeply, Desixon watched with exponentially increasing annoyance as a young girl stepped forward, waiting to defend the boy.

"I have no time to waste on you, little gi-"

He was hushed by the appearance of two powerful looking weapons. Hushed, but not intimidated. The faint beginnings of a smile toyed on the Nobody's hidden lips, and he resigned himself to a two-on-one battle.

"Very will. You shall accompany this boy in death. I sincerely hope it was worth it."

Desixon's head snapped up, and he charged at the two with startling speed and grace. His hands moved so quickly that the seemed a blur, as he hurled multi colored spheres of burning light at his advisories.

This will be a good day.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
A bloodcurdling shriek was heard, before Amiele instinctively ascended a weapon to her face. Unfortunately, it was the wrong one- Abyssus, blade of hell. As the blazing spheres of light wracked the dark blade, Abyssus flung freely from Amiele, despite her attempts to snatch it from gravity.

It settled about ten feet away from Amiele, before another five spheres blasted themselves upon Amiele, guarding them from her face with her Caelum blade (Abyssus guards darkness, Caelum guards light).

"What the hell?! I thought he'd be intimidated!!" Amiele said to herself in confusion, instinctively twirling the blade to guard the orbs as she glided across a nearby brick wall. Jumping onto its roof, she exaggerated a deep sigh, before she fled towards her Abyssus, already a light sphere destroying most of the roof. Descending upon the ground, she sprinted for the blade, and dove for it just before a light sphere missed her by an inch, tearing into the cloth of her back.

As she reached her hellblade, Amiele suddenly felt... light. Light like a feather. Despite her attempts to clutch her dark blade, Amiele levitated up into the air. "What the- What is this?!?!?" she cried in frustration, before her frail body was flung back onto the cold stone ground, right next to Desixon.

"Oww.."

A portal ripped open behind Abyssus, before a man in a dark cloak emerged, with silver hair protruding from the eerie hood where his head should've been. "Desixon.. leave the girl. We wouldn't want you to be overwhelmed.." The voice belonged to the Cynical Gravitator, Xucilan, his rotating orbs circling fast around him. Picking up the dark blade to which belonged to Amiele, he gave a slightest hint of a smile.

"Go."

To this command, the diamond-borne orbs went kinetic, gliding through the air, ripping and defying gravity with a twist of grace. Amiele stood to her feet, giving a small eek before running in the opposite way of the speeding orbs, clicking her Caelum into her left hip hoist. Xucilan levitated, and began to hover after the orbs and the girl, examining the Abyssus blade before stopping temporarily next to Desixon.

"Go after the hooded one. I'll deal with the two-bladed bimbo.."

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
((Time to jump in! :3))

Mew!

Calista's lilac gaze flashed downward, but only clouded with concern when her sparkling orbs rested on Hari's resltess form. "Hari?" She asked in a hushed tone, noticing than her companion was indeed on edge. The sharp 'mew' of the Heartless, and the jerk of her furry ebony head only added to Calista's worried disposition.

"Let's go." Calista declared, proceeding to scan the area for exuberant energies. Hari took the lead, for her keen sense of smell could lead them straight to the scene. Not bothering to wait for Axel, Calista sprinted after her furry comrade and towards the battlefeild that waited ahead.

Her long, trailing, lavender hued hair flew behind her as she ran, almost like oddly colored wings. "Something stinks in the world of Radiant Garden." She muttered, senseing unusually high auras up ahead. The fact that she abandoned her orders from the Flurry of Dancing Flames was slowly fading from her mind, but she knew that her hotheaded gaurdian wouldn't be very amused by her curious denamour.

However, Calista wasn't the type of girl to ignore the auras building upon the wind, or the fact that people might be in danger. The two were brought to a halt, for they had reached a tall, thick, brick wall, which seperated them from the brewing battle. "C'mon." She whistled, holding out her arm to Hari.

The Heartless fox uttered a chirp of understanding, and leapt into her master's arms. Once Hari was securely tucked into Calista's hood, the Child of Darkness began working her dark magic. The unmistakable scent of darkness filled the air surrounding her, but what came next was truly unexpected.

Her already pecuilar colored eyes flared phosphorus yellow....Heartless eyes. With the sudden change in her eyes, which turned the innocent depths into haunting tunnels of endless death, a pool of darkness began to grow at her feet.

Within seconds, she sank down into the oblivion and phased through the ground, in the very same manner as a Shadow. Once the cleared the brick wall, Calista began to surface, and her blurry form broke through the ground. Her eyes faded back to their original innocent nature before the people could notice, and she stared at the blonde haired boy, the skimpily clad girl, and the two enigmatic figures. Nothing about this situation seemed right at all.

"What is going on here, ne?" She demmanded, pouting up at the two enigmas.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
"Oh ... shiz."

Aozora attempted to roll out of the orbs' paths, but everywhere he turned, another one of the spheres collided with him, sending him skidding across the cobblestone. The alchemist sprang to his feet, now fuming with pure annoyance and possibly rage as another barrage of light soared towards him. Aozora brought up OblivionAngel, ignoring the burning sensations the deep cuts in his arms sent off.

The iridescent orbs immediately dispersed upon contact with Aozora's Keyblade, the tiny, pinpricks of light that resulted left only to slice through his trenchcoat and pierce the soft skin beneath.

The cloaked blonde shrieked loudly as the needles of light barraged relentlessly against him,"What the heck, light's s'posed to help me, not hate me!"

A meeping, now paranoid Aozora dodged several more blasts of the enigma's betraying light, only succeeding in escaping a dozen or so. With a small battle cry, the Keywielder dashed at the light-wielding ... enigma ... guy, OblivionAngel trained at his head.

You ... are going to die!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
{ I'm posting, I'm posting. ;>.> And Aozoree, Rhea doesn't like the tone of that post-intro of yers seven posts back. :0 }

Ame tossed her thick curls back willfully from her glaring grey eyes, narrowed in defiance of Xyrla's words. "There's no way I'm coming with you, you creep!" she spat, immediately raising her Keyblade back up in a defensive position. The Nobody's bright black eyes were like cold sparks, burning into her with the force of flaming arrows so that she was almost tempted to take another step back from such chilly ferocity. How could such fury come from such a childish-looking face?

One pale finger-gloved hand subconsciously crept its way to the space beneath her neck, hovering over her heart as they glared each other down. "Why- why did you call me a Heartless?" the redhead asked, unable to stop herself from hesitating slightly as the implications of such a title came to her. She remembered the soulless eyes of the NeoShadows, their grasping black claws. What could she possibly have in common with those creatures?

A slow smile curved Xyrla's lips, a cheerless expression which was possibly worse than her penatrating glare. It was the look of one who was grimly and sadistically pleased to know things others didn't.

"Would you like to find out?" she answered softly, each word leaving her full lips as intimated as a lover's caress. The Nobody started to approach the Keybearer, flute still gleaming menacingly in her hand, with the former too thrown into a state of confusion, trepadation, and anxiousness to do more than lean further on her back foot as they stood no more than three feet apart.

"You will learn everything you wish to know and more, if you come and help us," Xyrla continued, voice low and as musical as ever. "You've been given a rare and powerful gift, something that could aid my colleagues and I greatly if it was on our side." One long-fingered gloved hand reached out to grip the Keyblader's shoulder, and she could feel the sting of sharp nails digging into her skin through the fabric. It was partially this that helped snap Ame out of her trance, shaking off the almost hypnotic quality of the silver-haired Nobody's voice. She reacted quickly, raising up one hand, palm down, to forcibly break the brutal contact as she leapt lightly to the tips of her feet and jumped back.

"I've seen and heard what the Order does! Why would I help you?!" the grey-eyed girl's heart was hammering, not only out of fear and adrenaline, but from the title and mysteries that went around it hanging in the air; Heartless.

"Fine then. I've no qualms about using force, little heart-unlocker." Xyrla raised her flute once more to her lips; with the melody that followed, a myriad of large energy sparks blossomed in the air around her and shot out once more at Ame. The redhead threw herself to the cobblestone ground and dodge-rolled {I've done that and it is FUN!} out of the way, but there were so many missiles that several still raked across her back, leaving long rips in her shirt and crimson road burn-like wounds on her pale skin. She cried out involuntarily at the feeling of being hit by the Nobody's element of raw energy, an odd mixture of burning and electrical shocks.

Before she could even stand up again, a lance of opalescent energy was slashing out at her, as Xyrla was still playing an ominous song. Ame rocked back on her heels and brought the Soul Key up as a horizontal sheild in front of her; it negated the sending but also sent her sprawling on the hard stone ground from the impact, a feeling that was at least not as painful as being hit with energy, she thought to herself as she finally got back on her feet.

The black-eyed Nobody had, it seemed, momentarily turned her attention to Aozora. Her tune changed abruptly as she shifted her dark gaze to him, and another whip of energy rocketed out to the blonde, threatening to snake its way around him.

The redhead used this distraction to lunge at Xyrla, bringing her Keyblade across to slash at the cloaked enigma. But in a surprising move, Ame suddenly found her silver-gold weapon blocked by the Nobody's own obsidian flute, which had suddenly morphed into a slightly longer rapier. After stopped the Keybearer's would-be-attack, the sword lashed out at her with such strength that the Keyblade was wrenched from her hands and sent clattering to the cobblestone a few yards away.

"Oh, what fun this is," Xyrla hummed with a predatory smirk and she knocked the stunned redhead to the ground. With a snap of her long fingers, ropes of energy were conjured from thin air and silently directed to wrap themselves around Ame.

Growling in anger and frustration and hissing in pain from the electrifying heat, she stuggled against her bounds, but to no avail. Though the shimmery, elemental ropes seemed insubstantial and almost surreal, they were certainly as tough as any real material and much less easier to endure. Hot tears sprung to her dark grey eyes at the prolonged feeling of undiluted energy searing through her clothes and burning her skin.

"Looks like you'll be coming with me either way, brat," Xyrla sneered, letting her flute/rapier disappear back into oblivion as she held tightly on to the ends of the ropes, apparently unaffected by their brutal touch. She jerked roughly on the strands as someone might pull on a horse's reins, forcing the short Keyblader to her feet.

"Let me go, you sadistic b- aah!" her angry rant was cut off by a pained cry as sparks lit onto her cheeks. She tried to pull herself back, the ropes swelling but not loosening as she struggled.

But Xyrla was ignoring her. She was looking up at the lilac-eyed newcomer, her expression as mildly interested as someone listening to the weather report.

I've heard of that little experiment, and the renegade Nobody ... Axel. She smirked again, outstretching her arm so that dagger-like sendings of energy shot out from her fingertips at Calista, a fitting greeting to one of the rare human-Heartless.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Still staring up at the two figures, Calista felt a sudden chill sweep up from her heels, and sting at her spine. Swiftly craning her head to the left, she noticed a barrage of dagger-like spindles of energy flying towards her at a high velocity.

Acting quickly, she was enveloped in darkness once again and somewhat pulled back into the ground, like a Neo-Shadow. Only a split second later, the energy knives flew straight through the air, where her neck was, and collided with the brick wall.

Calista resurfaced, looking both furious and slightly befuddled. "Hey, what's the big idea?!" She asked while perching one hand on her hip. Her lilac eyes were narrowed in a 'trying to be menacing' way, but she really only looked like a sweet little girl who didn't get a cookie.

((suckeh post. xP))

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
"Weird hooded guys!! They're after all of us!" Amiele shouted out to the two new arrivals, one with incredibly shaped fiery hair. "I want hair like that..." she mumbled in awe, before Amiele felt a sudden surge to drop down. Her body flopped in obedience to gravity's charms, knelt down as the waves of gravity threatened to crack her upright spine into dust. Walking towards her was the Cynical Gravitator, waving her dark weapon as a sword, feeling it as its majestical force ripped through the air.

"This blade carries half of what a keyblade possesses.. where, may I ask, did you attain this weapon? Along with that one."

Xucilan's intense argent eyes ripped towards the weapon in Amiele's right hand, before it flung to him. "These weapons match the power of a keyblade! Miraculous. I didn't know blades were the current style. However, these might prove useful... goodbye, whoever you are.." he spoke to Amiele, flinging a hand in half-wave as the blades floated around him.

Hmm.. Perhaps these blades can attract Heartless as a keyblade can. I wonder.. if-

His thoughts were shredded by a sudden surge of energy, ripping through his gravitational fields and dropping him to the ground. Caelum and Abyssus, the swords afloat in the air without Xucilan's powers, flung to Amiele as she stood upright. She cracked her neck, her gaze turning to Xucilan as he stood up in surprise.

"These swords listen to me. Only I can control them. Manipulate them, move them, take them, whatever, blah blah blah.." Amiele grabbed them as they stopped to her hands, and she formed a battle position. "Try to fight me, gravity guy."

Xucilan's eyes widened in awe, before he turned to Xyrla. "Use your energy!! Take the girl's blades from her!" He levitated, his body ascending into the air. "I'll prepare a power no one has ever seen.. the sole source of gravity's core!"

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Momentarily tearing her unamused gaze away from the Deadly Fantasia, Calista glanced to the left, where another unknown figure was rambling on about something she didn't understand at all. All she knew about him was that he was being quite rough with a skimpily clad girl. For whatever reason, Calista absolutely detested men who treated girls like common trash.

With her blood reaching a livid boil, Calista waited for the man to cease his ramblings about gravity. From what she could tell about this guy, he seemed to have a fascination about blades, and the effect of having an apple fall out of a tree and conk you on the cranium.

"HEY!" She shouted up at his levitating form. "You, floaty-man!" She yelled, pointing at him, trying to get his attention. "You seriously need a hobby!" She declared in a self-proclaimed manner, but she didn't need anyone else to tell her that this girl tossing, blade fascinated, floaty-man was bad news.

"Preferably one that doesn't involve tossing young girls to the ground, and stealing their blades, you kook!" Calista hot-headedly ranted, keeping her large eyes transfixed on the man. She just prayed that Axel didn't hear her reckless rambles, for he wouldn't be pleased with her, that's for sure.

Briefly wondering whether she should send a Shadow to alert Axel to the situation, she bit her lip worridly. She never actually enjoyed worrying her Hedgehog like gaurdian, but she knew matters like these must be handled. Furrowing her slender lavender brows, Calista held out her right hand, the one which wore a elbow-lengthed, fingerless black glove.

Instanly, a radiant swirl of ultra-violet rays erupted around her arm. Ebony, amethyst, crimson and snow white feathers circulated around her limbs, and within her palm appeared her Keyblade.

The sleek, lethal metal glistened in a cruel, entrancing manner. Angel's Deception pulsed with her power, an unexpected combination of a twilit heart leaning into the darkness, favoring it over the 'allmighty' light.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Xyrla raised her eyebrows at Calista as she dodged the daggers of energy, watching with interest the conjured Darkness that pulled her into the ground. But her expression shifted into a derisive sneer as the lavender-haired girl called her down with her hand on her hip, looking about as intimidating as a five-year-old with a temper tantrum.

"Just having some fun, little girl." She looked down at the captive redhead and directed one rope of energy to slink around the Keybearer's mouth, muffling her angry words. Her grey eyes were narrowed in both fury and pain as she continued to try and snap the shimmering bindings around her.

The Nobody ignored this; she knew Ame couldn't escape and simply made sure the energy held her motionless. Instead, she summoned her flute once more and ran her fingers over the glassy surface. Her usually fierce black eyes were suddenly tender, like the sixteen-year-old girl she looked like was stroking a treasured childhood doll.

But she snapped back to her stern expression as Xucilan rose above them, her short silver hair falling to caress her slender neck as she craned it up to watch him.

"Whatever. But don't do anything stupid with your gravity-messing, Xucilan!" she called up to him
. Shaking her head, she looked back down and turned her gaze over to Ameile, who at least look a little more of a threat than Calista, though still laughable. But, if those weapons were enough to turn Xucilan’s head, then, well, better to have them out of her hands.

Smiling lightly, the Deadly Fantasia raised her flute to her full lips and started to play a soft song; it was a gentle tune, whispering over the breeze like dusky leaves on an autumn day. Yet it was haunting nonetheless, and oddly compelling. It was not her opponents she was trying to command, however; her attention was focused solely on the two daggers in Ameile’s hands.

The air seemed to shimmer faintly with the spirit element, and tendrils of energy suddenly appeared around the weapons, wrapping around them like cunning snakes, and, with surprising force for something that looked so insubstantial, pulled them from the brunette’s grasp and slunk back to Xyrla, hovering by her side. It was then that she ended her song, looking over her instrument with satisfied eyes.

"These daggers may not listen to anyone but you on normal terms, but anything with such initiative can be tricked. I’ve charmed them right out of your hands." she reached out and twirled Abyssus mockingly for emphasis. Energy crackled threateningly around the force-field of the two weapons, surrounding Xyrla with a halo of multi-colored sparks.

Almost idly, she raised her hand again and summoned an orb of opalescent energy, with flared with at least a dozen star-like points that shot out at Calista again.

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Calista's pale face flushed ten shades of scarlet upon hearing Xyrla's little reply about her wrong-doings. The sneer plastered on the woman's childish face only heightened her evident dislike of the woman. However, the point where Calista snapped must have been her last comment.

"I am NOT little!" The lavender haired girl ground out, emphasizing each syllable. Th tone of her voice changed into a somewhat menacing, and deathly cool hiss. One of the things that could stir up Calista's wrath were remarks about her height, and she hated being looked down upon by others.

"Well, you dont look too womanly either. Are those supposed to be curves? For a moment there I mistook you for a flower pot, what with your vase-like shape. Also like a flower-pot, you are empty and hollow." Calista spoke those words with venom dripping from her very voice, but even though she had no clue that Xyrla was a Nobody, that last comment hit right on the money.

As another barrage of sharp points of energy came rocketing towards her, Calista didn't sink back into the ground this time. Holding up her keyblade, and twirling it before her, she managed to dispell at least 9 of them, sending them richocheting back towards Xyrla.

For the other three, she ducked and dodged, but one managed to barely brush against her left arm. Wincing ever so slightly, she ignored the small trickle of blood gliding down her elbow. "She seems to manipulate energy. Positive and negative energy would only add to the the daggers, but positive energy combined with positive energy might cancel it out."

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
"What the- hey, purple-haired freak, stay out of my business. Worry about that," Xucilan carelessly remarked, pointing distinctly to Xyrla, who was already charging a powerful energy release.

Though Xyrla warned him of overusing his powers, Xucilan dismissed them and ascended until he could already feel a loss of gravity. His pierce silver eyes tore into the town, scanning the faces of the keybearers, the Order members, and the obnoxious brat with the two blades. Raising his hands up, concentrated forms of gravity began to develop within his palms. The Cynical Gravitator paused to chuckle, already the gravity within his hands urged him down.

"Not yet..."

Xucilan could already feel the urge to descend, but resisted as the gravity grew larger. Football in size, he released it, targeting the one and only Amiele. He snickered, disappointed that the gravity had already desired land. As he descended, Xucilan hurled more spheres of gravity.

Amiele's eyes widened at the fact that some woman just took her only weapons. "I can't stand silverheads.." she mumbled, before turning to the man afloat. He was atop the skies, launching a head-on football-sized orb of gravity- towards HER. Amiele's eyes widened again.

"Great," she whispered, before pacing wildly around the city. "Gotta find a place where that thing won't find me!!" she yelled, before disappearing within an alley.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
{{... Ame/Amiele = Pwned? o.o I can't ... do much of anything. UNTIL THESPIS POSTS. -glares and kicks at things-

Uhm. I just wanted to say that Ame got pwned. And Cal got burned. I'm finding it all very funny.

HAR! Yes.

Sorrah for the spam. Bump? :D;}}

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
((...Did I join this? What's been going on? <--Too lazy to read it. D: What's been going on, GoHzeez?!))

Krazy

Jabberwocky
{{Yes, Pickle. j00 joined. As Hollow and Azul. You were talking to Cal, but not she's ... uhm, busy. o.o; The Order's pretty much assaulting Aozoree, Amme, A ... miele ... and Cal. Well, the last two jumped into the fray. o.o;; Just read realleh fast, Pickleh. It'd be better. .___.}}

Thespis

((Thespis started double band practice this week and will not be able to spend much time online. XP

I'll edit this as soon as I catch up.

Also, I'm leaving on the 13th for band camp and will be gone until Friday the 15th, so just a heads up))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back