• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Download Trailer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ecstacy

i don't think im gonna watch it. i think all this new info is ruining the game for me. i mean an 8:30 minute trailer would prolly give away too much info. i think i am just gonna try to stay away from it.

Brian

-RiKu-DaNgEr-

cool man ill be bak lata going to take a shower and such ill be bak in liek 5 min and look at my sig and ppl ask me for help on this trailer i thiunk i can get it idk i have to see!

KHKeyblader

Awards
I also agree with envyme2x... I haven't been reading as much of the information as I used to because I don't want to spoil the game for myself. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to watch the trailer, though. I might, I might not.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
envyme2x said:
i don't think im gonna watch it. i think all this new info is ruining the game for me. i mean an 8:30 minute trailer would prolly give away too much info. i think i am just gonna try to stay away from it.

Brian

you do have a point i will also do the same! but we wont we all know we wont its just so tempting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nowing the fact that seifer,cloud(ac),leon,diz,unknown with soul eater(riku),and possibley a battle scene! (Prays to god and hopes theres is a battle scene), those things make u wanna download it and watch it for about a good 2 hours examining it and stuff!

E

Ecstacy

KHKeyblader said:
I also agree with envyme2x... I haven't been reading as much of the information as I used to because I don't want to spoil the game for myself. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to watch the trailer, though. I might, I might not.

you know what i don't want any more trailers or info or names or anything. i just want a damn relase date! if i get that i would be set! i mean why in the hell is nomura holding out on a damn concrete release date for japan! atleast then i could know when it's coming out here. man i getting pissed!!!!!! i gotta go get something to drink. brb!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back