• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dragon Lair – a Dragon rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8myworldsmyown8

Dragon Lair – a Dragon rp

Plot (1)—a pack of legendary giants have protected the 9 worlds since the beginning of time. Nothing has been strong enough to befall them, until now. A secret rebellion committee called the “Grey Sabres” have bred 10 Dragons destined to take over the worlds. One in each world—and the last dragon, which is the strongest, wisest, fastest and most dangerous of all to control them. As the 10th dragon begun to grow smarter, it killed off the Grey Sabres. Now nothing can stop them. Almost nothing.

The Worlds—there are 9 worlds, and two unknown worlds:
Yevyen: The first world, the world of elves
Rinvend: The second world, the world of dwarves
Tamriel: The third world, the world of legendary creatures ((unicorns, phoenix etc…))
Likahara: The fourth world, the world of humans
Samaraj: The fifth world, the world of daemons
Kadaj: The sixth world, the wasteland of which the 9 dragons come to rest. People live here as well, but in secret
Tirell: The seventh world, the world of vampires
Erthindi: The eighth world, the world of animals ((horses, bats, cats etc…))
Mithren: The ninth world, and most powerful world of all. This world is where all races come and live together in one place.
Heaven: An unseen world where all good people come when they die. Heaven is above all worlds.
Hell: An unseen world where all bad people come when they die. Hell is below all worlds.

Plot (2)—all the worlds are scheming a special plan to send off one of the strongest of their kind to defeat the 10th dragon. From Yevyen shall come one of the strongest elves. From Rinvend shall come one of the strongest dwarves. From Tamriel shall come one of the strongest legendary creatures. From Likahara shall come one of the strongest human. From Samaraj shall come one of the strongest daemons. From Kadaj shall come one of the strongest outcasts. From Tirell shall come one of the strongest vampires. From Erthindi shall come some of the strongest horses for others to ride on. And finally, from Mithren shall come one of the strongest persons that has the blood of all races in one body.

Rules:
1. Literacy expected.
2. No godmoding/powerplaying.
3. Do not make the whole roleplay revolve around you.
4. All kinds of cursing is allowed, but I guess the only ones really cursing is the person who plays the human since all the other people will be cursing in their own language.
5. Don’t ask just join.
6. Have fun!

8myworldsmyown8

Re: Dragon Lair – a Dragon rp

It's the normal template...

Name: Dante
Age:22 ((you can be as young as you want, just above 5 years please))
Race: mithrenden
Weapon: Two shot guns that shoot silver bullets
Appearance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/guys47.jpg
History: His mother was a vampire, his father a human. All the other races and scattered across his family tree from since the giants were just born.
Personality: An under-emotional, rather quiet type, he is not what the Mithren world had expected. Although a good fighter, they wager on whether he has a good heart. Which he does, but it does not show. Only his 13 year old sister really knows the Dante on the inside. The Mithren are even afraid that since he is near the ultimate weapon and not the greatest person, he might join with the dragons.
World: Choose one. Dante is from Mithren.

PS: An outcast ((the ones that live in kadaj)) can be from any race you want, as long as he or she is a blend of only two races.
---------
It was getting close to 5:00pm, but already everyone was racing into their houses. Anywhere past six and the worlds were not safe. At night the dragons would come and feed on any unfortunate people that dare to lurk around in the night. Dante only hoped that his little sister would be safely tucked in bed with the lights out by now, and he also hoped that she would not go looking for him when she would notice that he was missing from home. He was in the forest practising with his two shot guns. 12 empty rum bottles were lined up in a row on a long piece of log. Dante shot five of them, but missed the next one. Tomorrow he would be going to Kadaj to face the dragons. Dante only wished his fate was not cruel as so he could come back home to his little sister and take care of her.

entwined destiny

Name: Ayell
Weapon: Twin swords
Appearance:
Race: Elf
History and Personality: Ayell is a small elf girl talented with the art of the bow and arrow. She is a very happy person and falls in love easily. She is really good with magic, but like all other elves, cannot cast the spell of the dark. Ayell has a way with animals, and is the most powerful of her kind. Her father was a pure bred elf, and so was her mother. She is an only child, and can sometimes act spoilt.
World: Yevyen
-----
Ayell embraced her mother warmly, and pecked her father on the cheek. This would be a difficult journey. Some people discouraged her, for she was a girl, but none the less everyone wished her good luck. She would have her swords polished up, and would spend the rest of the night indoors away from the dragon of her world with her teacher, training. Tomorrow would be the day she met her destiny. Ayell shivered at the thought that she might never see the beautiful ground of Yevyen again.

entwined destiny

Ayell woke up. Today was the day she would travel to the wastelands. ( hey 8myworldsmyown8, how do we travel there? Can I make something up? Please, please please please please please??? )

8myworldsmyown8

Yeh sure go ahead. I couldn’t think of anything anyway.
Dante watched the 9th dragon zoom across the skies, wanting something to eat. It could not see way into the heart of the forest for the trees were too tightly packed together, and luckily that was where he was. Sighing Dante watched the sun start to rise over the hills. He would miss that sun. The dragons were sensitive to light, and so the wastelands had no light. As soon as the dragon was way over the horizon, Dante ran back home and saw his little sister safe in bed. Today he would hire a baby sitter to take care of her, then go to Kadaj.

entwined destiny

In every world except for the two unknown worlds, there is a mountain. At the very top is a cave. Enter the cave, and you will see eleven doors. Two of the doors are padlocked shut, and nothing can open it. Those two are the gateways to heaven and earth. People bring dead bodies here to watch the souls escape the body and enter either one. If they do not bring the corpses here, the souls will be trapped on earth forever. The rest of the nine are usable. Carved under each stone will be a number that numbers which world it is. If you look through the window that belongs to your world, you shall see the other side of the mountain, which is normal. But if you enter the other windows, you will end up it the world that it is. All the nine chosen ones will travel to that mountain and enter the window to the sixth world.

entwined destiny

Ayell was to travel to the mountain with her best friend, Merri. Secretly, she thought he was cute. Then again she thought everyone was cute, and she flirted with everyone so he wasn't very special. But he was the only one Ayell could trust. "So when you get to the windows, you're one your own," Merri cautioned. "I'm not allowed to go with you." "Yeh," she laughed, "you cant possibly be as strong as I am?" Ayell braced her muscles. They were travelling along the mountain path. When they got to the top, Merri said, "well here it is. you're going to the wasteland next." Ayell kissed Merri on the cheek and entered the 6th window.

8myworldsmyown8

Dante rode on his trusty horse to the mountain. He only wished that he could bring her with him, but she was not so strong, and not so brave even if she was as fast as lightning. In the wastelands, eight stronger horses would be waiting for the nine chosen ones, and a unicorn. The elders at his village had told him that the unicorn would by ridden by him. Dante dared not ride a unicorn, for if your heart not pure, it would kill you. “Goodbye, old girl,” Dante hugged his horse around the neck and entered the cave. She would know the way home. He stared at the sixth window for a few minutes, then entered it.

entwined destiny

Whistling to herself a merry tune to lift up the mood a little, she waited in front of the other windows for the next few chosen ones. Like hell Ayell wanted to ride the unicorn…it was so beautiful. But she did not come from Mithren. She thought that the Mithrenden were very selfish, ugly and mean. What else could they be, snorting around and getting all the best of everything! They weren’t so good. A golden phoenix flew above her. That was the chosen one from Tamriel.

8myworldsmyown8

Dante looked around him and watched the slowing time of the wastelands. ((look if no body joins then ill have to play the rest of the chosen ones! How mean)) The trees had not leaves, and everywhere was just dirt and sand. How could the outcasts live like this? It was their choice, he thought meanly to himself. A few yards away was that unicorn. The elven girl could ride it for all he cared. He wasn’t going to mount a unicorn knowing that his heart might not be pure.

8myworldsmyown8

ooc||oops sorry entwined destiny i didnt see your post.

Dante saw the elven girl staring at the so-called "legendary" unicorn. What was so legendary about it? It was just a horse with a stick on its head. He tried to push away the fact that the stick/horn had collossal power of magic of all kinds, could revive a dead person and could heal. Overall, he was not going to ride the unicorn. "Girl!" he shouted to her, "you can ride it if you want." The wind tasted bad in his mouth and in his nose, his black cloak billowed out behind him. when the sun went down, the wind would grow threatening.

entwined destiny

Ayell pouted her bottom lip. "I have a name, you know!" she growled, then walked right up to his face. "My name is Ayell, daughter of Mesirra Concadon and Yaeil Concadon." She put out her hand and waited for him to shake it. “You say you want me to ride the unicorn. Why is that? Everyone knows what an honour it would be to sit on the back of one. Don’t you want a story to bring back to Mithren when we defeat the dragon? I want to. My parents will be so proud.”

8myworldsmyown8

Dante eyed her hand suspiciously and snorted. He did not shake it. “IF we defeat the dragon, Ayell. IF.” He felt bad for having so little faith in everything. But this dragon was strong. Ayell didn’t seem tough at all. Dante never could really say that he would kill this thing with just a few commoners to help him. Suddenly, the unicorn started walking towards him. Oh no, he thought, it has sensed that I have a bad heart. It will kill me off. Then when Ayell returns home, she will tell everyone.

entwined destiny

She retreated her hand. Well, this guy was cute, but he was so mean and uptight. She had never met someone that would not fall head over heels for her. This intrigued her. Ayell nodded. “Fine then. We will wait for the others, and then make camp here. When day comes we go on the dirt road of Old John and pass the necessary tests to get to the cave. You ready?” She could not remember…did the Wasteland actually ever HAVE day?

Tigerchat

In a small cozy room with books strewn on the floo

Name: Mythrian
Race: Human
Weapon: bow and arrow, 2 light swords
Appearance:
reflection_01.jpg

History: A sorta normal human, Her mother was a human and so was her father.. but it has always been a strange gene in her family to give them green hair. Many people have often teased the family, saying they have Mermaid blood. Of course, this is not true and it is just a mutaded gene.
Personality: A quiet, serene girl. She doesn't seem to be the strongest of her world, due to her frail and girlish apperance, but she is talented with some archery and is pretty good with her two sword which are easy to carry and give maximum damage. She is serious and never jokes around, and only talks when it is necessary. Unfortunatley, people see this as being snobby, but she isn't. Mythrian speaks through actions and can see the feelings and thoughts of people. She's always observing her surroundings.
World: Likahara

8myworldsmyown8

“There is never actually any sunlight, but there is day and night,” Dante told Ayell. She was so bubbly and annoying. How could she possibly have been chosen as one of the chosen ones? Surely there were stronger, more serious elves around? “But when it is night, it is freezing cold, and even a fire will be hard to light. The wind will be strong. It is dark, and the animals of the wasteland might catch us while we sleep. In day it is less drastic, but there is no sun.” Dante would have to stress that out to her. There was no sun, and no moon. “I will keep first watch. You light the fire while the wind is still weak. Later it will be almost impossible to do so.”
Ooc|| I am serious we need people to join!

EDIT: yayness, someone joined!

Tigerchat

In a small cozy room with books strewn on the floo

*Mythrian walked silently in her bare feet to the cave, replaying every detail of her goodbye. Her parents crying.. her sister pouting.. the people of her old classroom taunting her, saying she will die. She did not frown, smile, cry, or show any emotion as she said goodbye.. or now, as she walked into the cave . Without hesitation, but with worried thoughts, she pried open the 6th door and walked out into the barren wastelands.*

ooc: I hope my character profile is ok.. >_<;; and If I make any mistake, please tell me..

entwined destiny

ooc|| its really good.

“Why do I have to light the fire?” Ayell shouted. It was true with the fact that she could just collect wood and cast firaga on it, but Dante was the man there at the moment! He would have to do all the work! She sighed. This man had no manners at all. “Dead wood, Mithrenden,” she said, “these we can’t use.” She broke off a dried branch off one of the millions of dead trees around. “Look at it! I can’t cast fire on this thing!”

8myworldsmyown8

Dante snorted and cast water on one of the trees. It started to become alive and instantly sprouted with flowers and leaves. Perfect fire wood. “Maybe travelling with me will teach you something. You seem to be relatively clueless.” He chuckled. “My name is Dante, by the way. Dead parents and a little sister named Rose. I am related with all races alike. I’m part elf too, did you know?” That was sure to flower Ayell red.

entwined destiny

Ayell hated the fact that Dante was part elf. She felt disgraced at being in the presence of such a person. Next thing he’ll be teaching me how to smoke a pipe, being part dwarf and all, she thought meanly. “I don’t care if you’re an elf,” she lied. “And thankyou. Yes, I did want to know your name. What is your last name?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back