• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dragon Quest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dragon Quest in KH3?

• yes

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • no

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
..no. I still don't think FF or Disney should have any involvment either and they are my two favorite companies so it's not because I hate DQ.

The M.C.

JTTW
yeah, i say no to dragon ques characters. they dont look happy enough to be in the kh series. Auron was an exception!

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i think they should keeps it as is. otherwise itll be like chucking a f**kload of RPG's in a blender, itll turn out like a log of poo...

if anything more was added i think KH would just rip apart and be un-original. it wont be kh anymore if theyre PS, DQ (etc...) characters in it. the square side of things is keeping it just square... good for them :)

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
silverdragon1615 said:
Um no, it will stay ff as it should be, the dragon quest animation is too weird.
o_O..Did you just insult...my first anime God Akira Toriyama...he is the reason why I draw..>.<..but whatever..anyways...I like DQ..but..I dont think any characters would fit in it..due to the DQ illiterate people in America who dont like..the second most popular RPG in Japan...(why am I ranting?lol)..but I say NO...hell we have too many FF characters now that are just taking up space..*CoughTIFAYUFFIEVIVIRAIFUUCough*(I like Tifa though lol..but what was she doing in KH2? I love Vivi too..but not in kH2)...I say..just stick with what we got..unless Nomura...figures out some trick to make it not suck..with more unneeded characters..*CoughIWANTZIDANEANDGARNETCough*..XD..JK

>_>what about the Bouncer..lol..jk

Last edited:

oblivius

kh isn't worth it for dragon quest to be in it and visa versa,
i like dragon quest more than kh1 maybe even more than 2 but i still got to play kh2.

Relik

Although I love DQ I say no. It already has way to many pointless FF characters in it. Infact I hope some of the FF characters from KH2 won't be in KH3 (assuming they make it) YuRiPa and Tifa were utterly useless, and bring back David Boreanez as Squall's voice.

O

Oberon

Yeah, what she said^^^. Dragon Quest is good, but should stick to its own series for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back